Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

guys, we made it to Carlisle in good shape. For those looking for the AU cars, will be in the row right behind the white brick building where the car wash station is. Should be 4 AU cars here and one in building T.
    chris
    83RS
    86 Eurocoupe
    85 GPIV
    86 SVO
    82GT
    86 SVO
    www.LastV8.com

theres a AU car in the venders section a yellow one with right hand drive
    http://picasaweb.google.com/83rsturbo/AUCar
    Last edited by 83rsturbo; 06-06-2008 at 08:15 PM.
    1983 Capri RS Turbo
    1986 Bronco 351ho
    VP Berks County Mustang Car Club
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2462250

Was there yesterday with Charles (PEXTOR) and met up with some friends of ours at various places there. One friend of mine has a digital thermometer and it was reading 97 degrees in the shade. It was a hot day. I did get some good deals on parts over in the vendor section. It was a good show this year.
    86 Mercury Capri GS 2.3L
    11 Ford Ranger XL 2.3L
    10 Ford Focus SE 2.0L

19 Years of Foureyedpride.com

Pictures in online car show
    1983 Capri RS Turbo
    1986 Bronco 351ho

Yea, I was there on Saturday too. It was cooking. Lots of great old fastbacks with Cobra Jet engines and new Cobras, saw 3 GT's, Cyclones, you name it and it was there, except the Capri's.. I only saw 2 Pace cars and about 6 to 7 other four eyes of various years and a group of SVO's. Where were you Capri guys?

To all my fellow FEP members .Glad to have met the ones I did that came to say hi, But sadly this was my last year to vend at this event, due to the patrons and vultures wishing to buy my parts for little or nothing. I laid out money I barely had to provide a service to my fellow collector and street-car people, and to show for my effort after expenses I had a 20 dollar bill to show for 3 days. If you all want parts drop me a line I'll see what I have.
    83 Mustang GLX conv (in sonic blue)4.3/SC -coming soon! "Project Baby"
    1988 Lincoln Town Car Limousine, Crafted by American Custom Coach Works- "Project Bertha"

proud member:
    10 Hole Mafia
    Anti-cowl club
    Bent Six Bastards, lol

Just hang onto those parts. They will only keep getting more rare until people get the hint.
    Black 1985 GT: 408w, in the 6's in the 1/8 mile
    Bimini Blue 1988 LX 5.0 Coupe 5-speed, Hellion turbo, zero options
    Grabber Yellow 1973 Mustang Mach 1: 351c, toploader
    Black 2012 5.0 GT, 6-speed, Brembo brakes, 3.73's
    Wimbledon White 1966 F-100 Shortbed Styleside, 390, Tremec 3550, FiTech EFI

Agreed. All the parts I got were a great deal and I didn't even think to haggle over the price. It's a shame when you give someone a good price and then they want better. I was looking for your spot, but Charles and I must have missed it. We wanted to stop in and say hello. Oh, as for parts, got any 2.3L parts???
    86 Mercury Capri GS 2.3L
    11 Ford Ranger XL 2.3L
    10 Ford Focus SE 2.0L

[quote=kj Where were you Capri guys?[/quote]
    we were stuck way over buy the car corral
    no wonder you couldn't find us
    plstktnkr2 good to meet you too bad on the big profit hope you still show the car
    1983 Capri RS Turbo
    1986 Bronco 351ho

Ethan, I have a whole dual-plug 2.3 here complete from oil pan to throttle body you come and get it. dont bring a chain or a crane got it all taken care of.

yours 20 bucks
    83 Mustang GLX conv (in sonic blue)4.3/SC -coming soon! "Project Baby"
    1988 Lincoln Town Car Limousine, Crafted by American Custom Coach Works- "Project Bertha"

proud member:
    10 Hole Mafia
    Anti-cowl club
    Bent Six Bastards, lol

That's a great deal and I would come and get it, but the dual plug setup won't work with anything I have. The block is different and the head is different. If it was 4 plug, I would be all over it! If you've got any other stuff, let me know. I don't know why I never got notification that you posted up on here. Odd.
    86 Mercury Capri GS 2.3L
    11 Ford Ranger XL 2.3L
    10 Ford Focus SE 2.0L

Quote Originally Posted by 83rsturbo View Post
    theres a AU car in the venders section a yellow one with right hand drive
    http://picasaweb.google.com/83rsturbo/AUCar
    that would be an XBGT owned by Mark Scarcelli. He and Leon that owns the ram air prdts team up a bit at Carlilse. Mark ended up parking with the rest of the AU's on Sat.
    83RS
    86 Eurocoupe
    85 GPIV
    86 SVO
    82GT
    86 SVO
    www.LastV8.com

Talking with Leon, he mentioned how the buyer traffic was way down. The show protion looked awesome to me, as far as cars being shown. But, most of my friends that were selling, we pretty disappointed.

I did make it back to the Capri area, dang, how is anyone supposed to find the cars all hidden way in the back 40. I think the only way around that is to maybe put together a group for a club event, get at least 25 paid entires and they are good about giving the club a tent to hang out under, and man, that was needed on Saturday.
    83RS
    86 Eurocoupe
    85 GPIV
    86 SVO
    82GT
    86 SVO
    www.LastV8.com

Quote Originally Posted by xbgt View Post
    that would be an XBGT owned by Mark Scarcelli. He and Leon that owns the ram air prdts team up a bit at Carlilse. Mark ended up parking with the rest of the AU's on Sat.
    Where was your car on Saturday afternoon? I only saw the three together in this picture and the nice John Goss Special.

Quote Originally Posted by kj_80Cobra View Post
    Where was your car on Saturday afternoon? I only saw the three together in this picture and the nice John Goss Special.
    Oh, my son and I had to start driving back to Florida about mid day as we drove, not towed. Just a really long drive in an old car with no a/c.
    83RS
    86 Eurocoupe
    85 GPIV
    86 SVO
    82GT
    86 SVO
    www.LastV8.com

here are some pics:

83RS
    86 Eurocoupe
    85 GPIV
    86 SVO