Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Hey guys, I just had this pic sent to me. This is in Vancouver, it is with some of my Aussie friends and he Mad Max interceptor, we, with reverence, call them, BoB's, for black on black. Anyhow, this pic is from my trip. After the pic, Bill kindly had me take the car for a spin. Then got onto me for "driving it like a little girl!" Heck, I was being nice with his car. So, we hit the streets and tore it up, had a blast. I am also building one of these. I had been far along and the car was damaged in one of our many hurricanes we had in 2004

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x57/xbgt/fd92.jpg

Cheers!
    83RS
    86 Eurocoupe
    85 GPIV
    86 SVO
    82GT
    86 SVO
    www.LastV8.com

That's a long drive eh? I just read the whole thing, sounds like you had an awesome wicked good time Nice to hear you and your new found ride got home in one piece, 'cept the windsheild of course

I still remember the trip to get my very first 4eye, an '86GT, took a bus for 11hr's by myself on a Dec. 2, my wife's birthday, through the Rocky Mountain pass (bc-alberta) snowing the whole way down and drove it 400miles home that night/wee morning, left here noon, left there midnight, got home 8AM the next day, w/ no heater core the whole time It was my brother's friends car for about 5yrs. before he decided to sell it.

Good times, good times.........
    '86 Saleen #0091 25K miles
    '89 SC'd LX

Quote Originally Posted by little Loopie View Post
    That's a long drive eh? I just read the whole thing, sounds like you had an awesome wicked good time Nice to hear you and your new found ride got home in one piece, 'cept the windsheild of course

I still remember the trip to get my very first 4eye, an '86GT, took a bus for 11hr's by myself on a Dec. 2, my wife's birthday, through the Rocky Mountain pass (bc-alberta) snowing the whole way down and drove it 400miles home that night/wee morning, left here noon, left there midnight, got home 8AM the next day, w/ no heater core the whole time It was my brother's friends car for about 5yrs. before he decided to sell it.

Good times, good times.........
    yep, these are all the experiences that we never forget and make it all worthwhile. I have said many time about this little RS, not about the car, this was about the trip.
    83RS
    86 Eurocoupe
    85 GPIV
    86 SVO
    82GT
    86 SVO
    www.LastV8.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345