Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Neither here nor there

Did you know I was just snooping around to see where you have been just last week?????????
    ODD!!!

Welcome back bud!

Quote Originally Posted by Capriman86 View Post
    Did you know I was just snooping around to see where you have been just last week?????????
    ODD!!!

Welcome back bud!
    I'm living the dream, lol. I see things here haven't really changed too much. Always nice to come back and see that the solid base is still here and lots of additions to the FEP community.
    83 GT Turbo

Neither here nor there

The rest of us just are living the nightmare! LOL

Nah, nothing much changes, but there has been new blood for sure.

Holy crap, this thread is old... let's get this Capri finished up already. lol.

I should talk... my Capri restoration I did before you started this thread is still not complete. It's still sitting where I left off 2 years ago with no interior. Got side tracked and restored a Suzuki Swift (silly, I know) and now I'm restoring an F150... never ends for me and to think, I still haven't been properly diagnoses with ADD.

Whenever I DO get back to working on my Capri, I will revive the thread and show everyone that I actually CAN finish something I start.... and you need to do the same!!!
    '86 Capri 5.0, black with charcoal interior, 5 spd, fully restored, mildly modded.

'86 Capri 5.0, white with black interior, C4, rotisserie restored, heavily modded.

Bump
    Quote Originally Posted by capri debris View Post
    Holy crap, this thread is old... let's get this Capri finished up already. lol.

I should talk... my Capri restoration I did before you started this thread is still not complete. It's still sitting where I left off 2 years ago with no interior. Got side tracked and restored a Suzuki Swift (silly, I know) and now I'm restoring an F150... never ends for me and to think, I still haven't been properly diagnoses with ADD.

Whenever I DO get back to working on my Capri, I will revive the thread and show everyone that I actually CAN finish something I start.... and you need to do the same!!!
    1984 Mustang LX
    302, Holley 4bbl 600 vac sec
    B&M C4 R servo
    Shorty Headers
    MSD Box and Coil
    Scorpion Roller Rockers 1.6
    Crower Cam 472 112 seperation
    Chetah Shifter
    Performer RPM Intake
    Carter Electronic Fuel Pump
    Accel Eletronic Dizzy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345