Close

Default I think I'm going to be sick.....

Was searching eBay this morning looking for interior parts and I came across this seller.
    Take a look at one of the pictures in this auction..

Link removed - we will not be giving free advertising to butchers and scammers.

Damn butchers! Those cars in the "warehouse" look like too nice to cut up. I don't understand. Makes me sick.

Chris
    Last edited by FoxChassis; 09-07-2007 at 10:17 AM.
    -1983 Mustang GL Coupe 9D Polar White (Sold)
    -1992 Mustang LX 5.0 PM Bright Calypso Green
    -2019 Jetta SEL (DD)
    -1982 Oldsmobile Cutlass Brougham (Wife's Toy)
    -2012 Nissan Xterra

FEP Member

they are known butchers.....
    99 gt with 03 cobra swap and tko600
    05 Saleen Stage II Procharged
    04 Durango
    01 CRV

Thats ridiculous! Those are nice cars! We should plot to raid the place. lol
    86' t-top Capri

Albany isn't that far from me. Could cover the distance in a couple hours
    -2019 Jetta SEL (DD)
    -2012 Nissan Xterra

FEP Super Member

from a guy with a small block Chevy in a mustang , A pot calling the kettle black ....
    That looks more like a show room than a dismantler
    clowns to the left of me , Jokers to the right

Quote Originally Posted by IEATLT1 View Post
    they are known butchers.....
    ...and scammers.

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=44014
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

Quote Originally Posted by ashley roachclip View Post
    from a guy with a small block Chevy in a mustang , A pot calling the kettle black ....
    I know I know. But I didn't butcher the car. I can easily remove the mounting plates I made and put a 302 back in it. Just the funds are not available right now to buy and build a motor and tranny. Trust me. I have seriously thought about putting it back. I'm starting with the interior and working my way outward. I'm currently cutting the cage out that's why I was looking for interior parts.

BTW..Thanks for the heads up about Jay n Sons.

Chris
    -2019 Jetta SEL (DD)
    -2012 Nissan Xterra

Neither here nor there

i was waiting for that link to pop up...lol

yep buyer beware

Must be jay and sons

Edit: yep, just checked out the link provided by fox.
    83 GT Turbo

Here we go again with Jay and Sons slice and dice bits.

Damn dirty butchers!!!
    '86 Capri 5.0, black with charcoal interior, 5 spd, fully restored, mildly modded.

'86 Capri 5.0, white with black interior, C4, rotisserie restored, heavily modded.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ashley roachclip View Post
    One of the many reasons sbcstang hasn't been chased outta here is because he has never been disrespectful, and it's always been the hope of many here that our positive influence would sway a Ford power plant back into the car.

It should be noted that it isn't simply about what has been done to the car, but the attitude of the owner when it comes to how someone is accepted here. A little diplomacy can go a long way in encouraging folks to set their cars "right", if you will. It is those who wantonly troll here that will be run out on a rail in short order.

As for the subject of this thread, the persons in question and their overall reputation happen to be well-documented.

Sorry, I didn't realize that "they" have been brought up before. I will NOT deal with people like that. I removed "their" items from my watch list.

Thanks for the kind words evlgt85. I keep an open mind to people's opinions. I am a classic car guy. When I put the "other" motor in the car, it was just a Mustang. I bought it as a roller and already had the Ch**y motor built, so I mated the two to drag race. Now that I have no interest in racing and the fact that the car is now a classic and on the verge of being an antique, I want to start restoring the car to the best of my ability and funding. The money is the biggest issue right now. I would LOVE to put in a 302 +0.030 over and a T5 in there. I'm no stranger to building 5.0L's. The first one I ever did fired up the first time (was also the first motor I ever built by myself from block up and it was in an '88 coupe 4cyl to 8cyl conversion.

The reason I joined the board was to learn more about the car and get tips and pointers as to what works and places to get parts. I chime in on discussions when I have something positive to add. To add to Evl's attitude note, I've known some people that have bone stock and correctly restored cars that have had the worst attitude. So I agree, its not about the car, but the person.

Ok, enough babbling. In the coming months, I will be posting WTB adds. I am serious about putting a car together that I can cruise around in and enjoy. So please help a brother out when I do.

I'm done.

Chris
    -2019 Jetta SEL (DD)
    -2012 Nissan Xterra

WHATTTTT!! A chevy engine in a Ford, what the H***!!! Lynch him, hang him by his shoe laces, Whip him with a wet noddle!! What is this world coming to, I honestly don't think I can go on knowing this is happenening right here in my own neighborhood. Seriously though Chris is a good guy with a black, evil, heart..

Chris,
    Here's the new '83, previous owner put those ugly 1/4 windows in but gave me the originals which I'm putting back to where they belong. Rust free, Texas car, missed the other '83 I used to have so I had to get another one. This one is gonna be a little meaner though.
    Doug
    Last edited by Whiplash93; 09-08-2007 at 09:06 AM.

Hey Doug! Black evil heart eh????? You know if you miss your old '83, you can come over anytime and say hello. North shore isn't really that far away.

New ride looks nice. I don't like the way those 1/4 windows look. Glad you got the originals. Get working on it so we can cruise!

Chris
    -2019 Jetta SEL (DD)
    -2012 Nissan Xterra

Quote Originally Posted by sbcstang View Post
    Sorry, I didn't realize that "they" have been brought up before. I will NOT deal with people like that. I removed "their" items from my watch list.

Thanks for the kind words evlgt85. I keep an open mind to people's opinions. I am a classic car guy. When I put the "other" motor in the car, it was just a Mustang. I bought it as a roller and already had the Ch**y motor built, so I mated the two to drag race. Now that I have no interest in racing and the fact that the car is now a classic and on the verge of being an antique, I want to start restoring the car to the best of my ability and funding. The money is the biggest issue right now. I would LOVE to put in a 302 +0.030 over and a T5 in there. I'm no stranger to building 5.0L's. The first one I ever did fired up the first time (was also the first motor I ever built by myself from block up and it was in an '88 coupe 4cyl to 8cyl conversion.

The reason I joined the board was to learn more about the car and get tips and pointers as to what works and places to get parts. I chime in on discussions when I have something positive to add. To add to Evl's attitude note, I've known some people that have bone stock and correctly restored cars that have had the worst attitude. So I agree, its not about the car, but the person.

Ok, enough babbling. In the coming months, I will be posting WTB adds. I am serious about putting a car together that I can cruise around in and enjoy. So please help a brother out when I do.

I'm done.

Chris
    Well at least you are going in the right direction. You should have no problem finding the parts you desire here. Most if not all are real good about constructive criticism since we want to preserve these cars as much as possible. Good luck.