Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by moby View Post
    Congrats everybody...This is what I got to fix today instead of going to the show. Thieves broke in and pulled flat screens off the wall. Thank god that was most of the damage.
    sorry to hear that john.. thats horrible.. hope they catch the #@$#'s
    83 GT w/ T-Tops (JeffCleaned)
    2021 Turbo Blue Audi S5

Venomous Moderator Hissing Cobra's Avatar

Good time guys! The turnout was pretty poor because of the weather, even though it never rained. The sky spit a couple of times but that was it. I guess it was enough to scare away a lot of the potential show participants. There were NO Boss 302's, Boss 351's, or Boss 429's. There was also NO Mustang Cop Cars (California Highway Patrol, Florida Highway Patrol or Georgia Highway Patrol units.) There was only 1 Shelby Mustang and 1 SVO.

Also, they could have let all of the Capris into the show but they said "No" and even made Matt (1986RavenBlack) hide his Capri behind some bushes in the parking lot in front of the showfield. Later on, they allowed a McLaren Capri into the showfield and that raised my eyebrows because I never received an answer to my e-mail about the allowing of Capri's. After that, Matt was able to plead his case and was allowed to bring his '86 Capri into the show. It's a true survivor and with some TLC, it can be brought back to brand new condition. It's not too often that you can find an original, unmolested Mustang or Capri, especially when they're equipped with a 5.0/5-speed combination. There's no rust on it and he has a blank canvas to paint his picture - an excellent starting point, as it's "all there".

We had a nice ride down there though, as there were 9 Mustangs.

1979 Mustang Cobra (Hissing Cobra)
    1983 Mustang GT (Mr. Joshua)
    1984 Mustang GT-350 (Capriman86)
    1985 Mustang GT (Retro50)
    1985 Mustang GT (Rafiki47)
    1992 Mustang GT (My friend Noah's)
    1993 Mustang Coupe (WETDRM)
    2004 Mustang Mach I (My friend Kenny's)
    2005 Mustang GT (My younger brother's)

I ended up winning "Most Popular" in the 1974 to 1993 category, while my brother Retro50 took first place in our class (if someone wins a Most Popular trophy, they are excluded from other placings). Rafiki47 (Steve) bagged 2nd place with his White '85 GT ('85 Upper front bumper cover with '87 GT style front lower airdam and foglights). It looks nice with the two bumpers joined together.

All in all, it was a decent day but I wished more cars had shown up.
    Last edited by Hissing Cobra; 09-09-2007 at 08:12 PM.
    Pete Slaney

1979 Mustang Cobra

347/T-5/4.30's
    420 rwhp/380 rwt (New Motor)
    11.49 @ 121.86

306/T-5/4.30's (Old Motor)
    307 rwhp/278 rwt
    12.38 @ 111.38

It's too bad the weather scared everyone away such as myself. I woke up at 5:00 a.m. and the weather was not good at all. I didn't think it was going to be a good day.

I would have liked to be there with everyone. There are still a few cruises left and the NE Tech show in Oct. I am glad to hear that they finally let Matt's Capri into the show. I definitely don't think the Capri's should be left behind and hidden. Congrats again to the trophy winners!
    ~Paul

1982 Mustang GT
    1983 Mustang GT TTop
    1985 Mustang LX 5.0 Notchback
    1995 Ford F150 SVT Lightning
    www.cardomain.com/id/mustang4life1985

Neither here nor there

Matt your capri will be so nice...you have a great foundation for sure buddy.
    I was so glad to see you showed up with it. I can't get enough, capri's are
    just eye candy for me. I still can't believe that hatch and I still hate your for it.
    Its too damn clean!!! LOL

John(Moby) I can't believe they stole flat panels...those are getting to be so cheap
    now too! People suck.....let them know when you catch them the FEP posse' is pissed
    you couldn't make it and we will kick their arse!

Paul(306GT) just wanted say thank you again for the door panels! They are going
    to help my capri tremendously! My warped ones are coming out! Your awesome
    and thanks again!

And as always...it was nice seeing all you's guys and gals.

Working on the pics fellow FEP'ers...won't be til tomorrow...I know boo-hiss!

Here is WETDRM from NEMS....I thought it came out cool so I had to
    post it for him on NEMS.

Good night guys/gals

I loved his coupe!! I had been toying with the idea of painting mine black. They look sharp in black.

It was a great guys, and Girls. Congrats to all the Winners, its cool to get a trophy but the cruise is the real fun for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsCapriGT View Post
    I loved his coupe!! I had been toying with the idea of painting mine black. They look sharp in black.
    thank you....and i loved the ride down...its been way to long since ive had a chance to take a cruise like that
    92 Triple Black GT
    94 White lightning
    Former 4eyed owner....i will have another one some day

Neither here nor there

hey I didn't know you were on here too

sweet

Quote Originally Posted by capriman86 View Post
    hey I didn't know you were on here too

sweet
    been a member for a few years...lol... i dont come on much because of the lack of a 4eyed car
    92 Triple Black GT
    94 White lightning
    Former 4eyed owner....i will have another one some day

It's good to see you on here Don. I had no idea you were a member here. You had an awesome Capri from the pics that you showed us.
    ~Paul

1982 Mustang GT
    1983 Mustang GT TTop
    1985 Mustang LX 5.0 Notchback
    1995 Ford F150 SVT Lightning
    www.cardomain.com/id/mustang4life1985

Man that looks like it was a fun time. Pretty cool seein a line of Foxes on the road
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/R825OH
    ALL BLING & NO ZING MAKE RICKY A RICER !!

82 5.0 GL
    74 F100 Custom 302/auto
    67 Volvo 122S

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234