Close

Default Adequate Radiator for my 86 351W Gt

Hey guys, my old rusty copper 3 Core isnt doing the job any more. So I'm seeking a new radiator. I'll be using it with a clutch fan for now, but soon I'll be moving to a flex fan. Anyway, the car's got a 180 stat, TF TW aluminum heads, and a new water pump. So I'm hoping to find a similar 3 core copper setup. But I dont know what vehicles these came out of or what not. I'm not looking to spend over 200 at this point.
    Thanks guys!
    1986 T-Top GT
    357W, Trick Flow TW's, .520/.538, Demon 725, Performer 100 shot, BBK LT's & Short H, 3.73's, U&L Control Arms, Cobra Springs, serious weight reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by hurricanedt77 View Post
    rusty copper
    wow that is bad
    ~Peter

'85 ASC Mclaren Capri midnight blue

with my 351w i have a new water pump and clutch hub/flex fan..along with a OEM replacement 1 core aluminum center(plastic tanks) radiator..i have this new stuff because of a faulty water pump and the store should be buying all the damaged parts...but anyway this cools my car just fine, the trick was a new clutch hub, the old one was pretty loose and didn't spin the fan enough...you have aluminum heads which tend to make it run hotter, but you should be fine with a parts store brand 2-3 core

~Mark~
    86' Coupe Street/Strip Never Ending Project-351w, 4 Wheel Disk, WC T5, etc...

Link to my car Pics:
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v414/hyper7pbs/