Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Very nice car and congrats. I've only seen one other Predator in person at a MCA show several years ago.

We need to talk about the Hertz history on yours as I have an 85 SVO Hertz. There were both Dallas Hertz SVOs and Houston Hertz SVOs. Mine is a Houston car.
    86 LX Coupe 4E
    84 SVO Watkins Glen Pace Car 1E
    85 SVO Hertz 4E
    85.5 SVO 2R orig owner
    86 SVO 7B
    66 Fastback
    55 Willys Jeep Overland Wagon

Make sure to have that transmission rebuilt as it may have the VIN on the leading edge of the case where it bolts to the bell housing. Some cars like the SSP's I know for sure got this treatment in 87+ I need to check my 86 to see if it was stamped too.

Nice lookng car!
    Only 1 Four eye left now and it is a 64 fairlane 2 door post! Think 408W with Griggs GR350 suspension!

FEP User

Sweet car! Back in high school an older brother of a buddy had an 85' Predator he bought brand new (I lived in Dallas at the time). It was dark metallic blue with white Lemons stripes. I always wanted to ride in that car and after a couple of years the heater core went bad (go figure) and my buddy fixed it for him so we needed to drive it around to make sure everything was ok. I knew that he had ordered it with some performance parts but when my buddy hit second with that car, I was planted in the seat and couldn't move. That was definitely the fastest "factory" car I had ever ridden in.

Awesome read and a really nice rare car !!

Your car is one of the coolest Predator's I've seen. I'd appreciate it if you could post some pictures on the Facebook Predator GT page. Trying really hard not to envy
    Present cars:
    1984 GT turbo t-tops

Wish list:
    1984 Predator
    Capri ASC McLaren Coupe
    1980 Cobra 4 spd
    1979 Pace Car
    (In order of Preference as well)

This car sold a few months ago, and I don't believe the new owner is a member here. I believe there already is a picture of this car on my Predator Page. I will look and see if I have anymore of it to post up.

Quote Originally Posted by 1984mustanger View Post
    Your car is one of the coolest Predator's I've seen. I'd appreciate it if you could post some pictures on the Facebook Predator GT page. Trying really hard not to envy
    Steve
    "Taillights in Your Face Jack? You've just been Dominated!"
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    # Link to Facebook Twister Mustang Fans #
    Current Stangs: Stangless
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123