Close

FEP Senior Member

Default hey you socal guys...

so i am here! in town for the x-games one of the riders is a friend/customer and hooked me up with some vip stuff so i am in town and wondering what all is there to do around here? went through laguna beach, newport and huntington beach's to hang, what else is there to do? i am going to be heading to prescott az tomorrow for a birthday party and then back the next morning, but what would you guys recommend to go check out while i am here? went by chip foose's chop and looked around, talked to his wife, (wow that place is over-rated) its...2000sq ft.....maybe? and they had ONE car MAYBE that they were working on anywho whats to do!??!?!
    1973 Mustang Sportroof 5.8C
    1974 IH 1010 6.4L
    1983 Crimson Cat 5.0L
    1985 LTD LX 5.0L
    1986 SVO 2.3T
    1989 Mustang Coupe 5.0L

Check out the Petersen Automotive Museum. Always have tons of automobiles on display and they change the displays every so often so I wouldn't know what they're showing now.

Dean T
    Proud owner of the one and only Friggin' Futura

well you're in the O.C.

GO TO THE BEACH!!!

:P

FEP Super Member anthonydalrymple's Avatar

You can also visit the Pamona drag strip museum; home of the Winternationals.......
    '89 5.0 5-speed 'vert, seeing rust for the 1st time in it's life as well as 4,500+ elevation....

Goto Venice beach!
    1985 Mustang GT Mild 331 4bbl 5 spd, 1985 SEFI LTD LX AOD.
    Cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/565542
    Mid Size LTD LX Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/groups/233213650060739/