Close

Default LACR's last day 7-29-07

LACR's last day is tomorrow!! I'm going there with some people and just wanted to invite more people.

LACR is located at 6850 East Avenue T, Palmdale, CA. (93550).
    LACR is 45 minutes from the San Fernando Valley just off the
    Antelope Valley freeway on Palmdale's Eastside.
    From Los Angeles take the 5 Frwy. North to the 14 Frwy. North (Antelope Valley Frwy.) get off at Pearblossom Hwy. take it til it crosses 138 it will turn into East Avenue T.
    LACR is one mile down Avenue T on the right hand side.
    Brian
    82 GLX
    EFI 302/AOD out of an 88 Crown Vic.
    Notchback.
    Marlo's Frame and Alignment
    Frame and Suspension Shop as seen in 5.0 Magazine, Mustang Monthly, Mustang & Fords, etc.
    All Mustang and Ford Club of So Cal

Aw hell, I can't make it. Have fun!

Dean T
    Proud owner of the one and only Friggin' Futura

FEP Super Member anthonydalrymple's Avatar

This really sux. It was the last track that was "loose" in the interpretation of the NHRA rulebook. Bernie was a reasonable man and tried to make this track a fun place to go to..... Now? We only have California Speedway for everyone in Southern California..... Say "hello" to a huge increase in street racing out here if this trend continues..... Pomona, Carlsbad, and now Palmdale are all gone......
    '89 5.0 5-speed 'vert, seeing rust for the 1st time in it's life as well as 4,500+ elevation....

Lol our tech inspection today consisted of "roll your passenger window up so I can write your number on it"

Got 10 passes in 3 hours.

Terminal Island is another drag strip long gone.

And I hope there is a street racing epidemic so we can shove it in the city of palmdale's face. Those city council a-holes wouldn't buy it like they should have.
    Last edited by Clarko; 07-30-2007 at 12:24 AM.
    Brian
    82 GLX
    EFI 302/AOD out of an 88 Crown Vic.
    Notchback.
    Marlo's Frame and Alignment
    Frame and Suspension Shop as seen in 5.0 Magazine, Mustang Monthly, Mustang & Fords, etc.
    All Mustang and Ford Club of So Cal