Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

oh...

my...

god...
    It puts the ATF in the T5... IT DOES AS IT'S TOLD!!!!!

That is a nice piece u made out of aluminum!!! Looks pretty close to the piece i ended up buying for mine. http://www.atpturbo.com/Merchant2/me...egory_Code=FLG
    Jerry

84 1/2 Anniversary Turbo #2456 - Sold
    89 LX Convertible

Mike Croke

If I knew where to buy that, I likely would have instead of spending all that time making aluminum chips.

I have a few new connectors, a bunch of spools of wire, and scads of heat shrink tubing. Still waiting on one connector that had to be ordered. It should be here this week then I will start replacing wiring as time allows.

Man.....fixing that wiring will have to help. That was some of the nastiest stuff ive seen. I would buy new connectors for the TFI and coil if I were you, Im sure you are. The project is coming along nicely.
    Mike

Now stang-less.

88 Cougar 5.0

Mike Croke

A bit of a snag this morning. I replaced the rotted connectors and repaired a lot of the wiring using solder and heat shrink. Looks much better.

Alas, it still runs awful. I foolishly attempted to drive it around the block and didn't make it. Had to walk home and get the truck, tow strap, and Skye.

With the car back in the driveway, I put a socket on the end of the crankshaft. It will not turn. Something has caused the engine to lock up. I'll probably just pull the engine out and start disassembling at some point, but not today. Have to wait for the enthusiasm to return.

No matter where you go, there you are

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234