Close

Default Video of my 86 from last year

It's the last car in this video. I sold the Z28 to get the Fox

Last time I raced the Camaro before selling it. I smoked 2 head gaskets, car was running low 12's @ 113 or so - 1 second and 10mph slower than usual.

Still had fun - took my younger cousin for some rides, my daughter, the wife raced it (16's )

The new project is the 1986 Mustang GT at the end - it's my 6th Mustang 3rd 86. I love 4-eyed Mustangs

Look how slow she is

http://media.putfile.com/DarkHorse-last-runs

A 14 second isnt too horrible! Whats in it?
    -Stephen
    '85 Mustang GT 'Vert, 302 5 speed, 6-point cage, sub-frames connectors, panhard bar, eibech springs, Koni adjustables, brake proportioning valve, E-303 cam, GT-40 iron heads, Edlebrock performer intake, Holly 650 double pumper, underdrive pulleys, smog delete, MAC unequal length headers, off road exhaust.

Stock 86 AOD

UPR Pro lowers
    Griffon Raddiator
    Black Magic fan
    Stainless shorties
    off road H pipe
    bullet dumps
    1.6 rockers
    87 intake and TB
    Underdrive pullies

Thats a good time for that car. Even with just an E7 top end that car will come alive. You will see mid 13s with just the E7 stuff.

Why so many head gaskets in the LT1? I had one and sprayed it to death and never had a problem.
    A bunch of 85gt's

The Z28 had 5lbs of Vortech S-Trim to it for more than a year. It's best/average was 11.30-11.45 @ 120-124mph

The bottom end was completely stock as were the heads - bolt ons, small cam, big converter and 3.42 gears. The ring lands were toast and finally the head gaskets went south at that rental. It took 4 days to change the gaskets due to lack of work space in the compartment. The car had to be worked on pretty much every single pass and I just got tired of it. Everything was triple the amount of time over a standard car. I had 6 previous Mustangs (four eyed) and just wanted back in a Fox.

I've bought and purchased for the Mustang so far:

3400 Art Carr converter
    1 piece shaft
    Posi rebuild kit
    Strange 10 way adjustable struts
    QA1 coilover kit
    UPR caster/camber
    Explorer intake
    TrickFlow Twisted Wedge heads - Stage 1 TEA Port
    65mm TB

Just need to get back to the track now.

12's?

Single T70 is already in the works for next year - N/A this year. Still have a MAF conversion and F303 cam install left.