Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

ughh! awesome!!! 11.80's the first time out EVER! wow, great job! love the guages too.

KJ i met you and your wife at the FFF last year and saw you running your wife's supercharged vert in palmdale as well. I have a 05 yellow GT supercharged(big bald guy). you put some really nice cars together and your a nice guy as well a real mustang Enthusiast. i am curently working on an 85 gt my self and hope it turns out half as nice as yours
    2005 gt vortech 430rwhp
    1990 gt vert in process sold
    1985 gt t-top soon to be drag car
    2006 magnum r/t wife daily driver sold
    2005 triumph rocket III 150rwhp
    2006 Jeep comander

FEP Member

Quote Originally Posted by teal955 View Post
    KJ i met you and your wife at the FFF last year and saw you running your wife's supercharged vert in palmdale as well. I have a 05 yellow GT supercharged(big bald guy). you put some really nice cars together and your a nice guy as well a real mustang Enthusiast. i am curently working on an 85 gt my self and hope it turns out half as nice as yours
    What's up, man? I remember meeting you at the show and telling you about Sal's Mustang Drag Day...and then you showed up! That was cool. You've got a nice S197, too. That thing is probably running really good now.

Sal has another Mustang Drag Day coming up...May 12th at LACR. Hopefully you'll make it up there for that event, too.

Thanks for the compliments on the coupe. I'll have it at FFF this Sunday. Make sure you stop by and say hello!

Just like to say I hope to see your coupe at Knott's this year. It been done very well (and goes as good as it looks!). I'm bringing the '83 Fairmont that I hope to get Marlo's to look at one of these days soon. I didn't know you were local! LOL.

Dean T
    Proud owner of the one and only Friggin' Futura

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123