Close

Default How Rare- 84 rsturbo w/...

How rare is my 84 rsturbo with a sunroof, grey interior, and white pinstrip on the molding
    I know i havent seen to many rsturbos around and was just wondering how many...

Thanks guys for any info you might have
    1998 SVT Contour Daily Driver- K1 Racing Wheels CAI
    1985 Mustang GT T-top Black
    Freshened/Blueprinted 302-Heavily Worked GT40 Heads SS valves and Heavy Duty springs-1.6r Crane Cams RR-Custom Grind Comp Cam-Wieand Intake-Edelbrock Carb-MSD-King Cobra Clutch-World Class T5-Cobra 4whl Disc-31spl 4:10 rear-Longtubes-Strange 10Ways-Mac Exhaust with 3" Rolled tips-
    1984 RS Turbo Capri 100% Show car
    1982 Mustang GT

i dont know i saw it but the number for 84RS Capri Turbo was 1253.

hth -RICH-
    84 CAPRI RS FOR SALE
    i'm a car junkie - i love junkie cars

1321 total RS Turbo's according to the sticky in this section:

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=18003

IThanks guys, i saw that i was just wondering if any special options made them rarer or something
    Freshened/Blueprinted 302-Heavily Worked GT40 Heads SS valves and Heavy Duty springs-1.6r Crane Cams RR-Custom Grind Comp Cam-Wieand Intake-Edelbrock Carb-MSD-King Cobra Clutch-World Class T5-Cobra 4whl Disc-31spl 4:10 rear-Longtubes-Strange 10Ways-Mac Exhaust with 3" Rolled tips-
    1982 Mustang GT

I think all 4 eye cars are for the most part rare anymore. I am not so sure that there is a further breakdown, such as options, for these cars.
    83 GT Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by 84rsturbo View Post
    IThanks guys, i saw that i was just wondering if any special options made them rarer or something
    The sunroof option you have would make it a bit rarer since sunroofs and ttops were not as common as solid roof cars. How much so? We may never know as we don't have those numbers.

-Mike

Travis T

I just saw this post looking for information on these cars. I've seen the pictures of your car 84rsturbo, and that is not a factory sunroof that you have.

If it was "factory" there would be codes indicating such on the Vehicle Certification Label ("door sticker") and the Body/Buck Tag.

The VC Label would have a "B" or "C" under the "S". The Body/Buck Tag would have an "MO" on the first or second line.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

actually, my dad had got it done from the dealer so its not a factory option but one the dealer will install, so they most likely wouldnt be on any record
    1982 Mustang GT