Close

Question How to post a classified?

I read the guidelines, but I guess I'm missing something on how to post something for sale.

Can someone help expain to me what I need to do?

Thank you,
    Damiemur
    ===================================
    1983 Mercury Capri RS
    5.0 All mods and more comin'!!

Read #3 again. Note the text that is bold, underlined, and red

And then go way, way down to the bottom and read the part that says "PLEASE NOTE: If you didn't read this...."
    Last edited by FoxChassis; 01-06-2007 at 11:39 AM.

Smile Read it. Now understand it :)

Ok I got it now. 3. Selling Parts – 20 NON-Classified (meaning tech, BS forum, etc.) posts are required in order to post an ad to sell parts.

I need to post 20 replies or just questions anywhere BUT posting a FS add before I can do this...

Gotcha...

And please don't delete my account yet! I'm trying to follow the rules...

THanks!
    ===================================
    1983 Mercury Capri RS
    5.0 All mods and more comin'!!

Don't forget the equally important part of #3: "Do not spam to try to hop up your post count."

If I have to explain what that means, you're already in trouble...

i dont even know how to spam so please do explain

Blog Entries

It means that if you're going to make 20 posts solely in order to attempt to sell parts, it WILL be noticed and action is likely to be taken. The rule is not to make people who want to sell parts just make 20 posts, it's to help keep people who merely want to sell and not participate in the community from bothering. It's there to help buyers be able to figure out what kind of person this seller is by checking their other posts. It helps to keep out scammers who won't bother posting in order to try to do a money grab.

There's many reasons for the rules, and they've gone a long way in keeping rip-off artists out of here.