Close

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

I've been struggling to get the rear Fox axle lines to connect with the 94 GT hoses I bought for the rear calipers. The original threaded male connectors on the Fox hard lines seem just smaller diameter than the 94 GT female threaded connection. The original post doesn't mention needing adaptors, but I see that LMR offers conversion steel lines for $70 (drum to disc conversion on an 8.. Is there an adaptor needed to make them work together, or should I just order up some new lines and move on?

Quote Originally Posted by Basin Motorsports View Post
    I've been struggling to get the rear Fox axle lines to connect with the 94 GT hoses I bought for the rear calipers. The original threaded male connectors on the Fox hard lines seem just smaller diameter than the 94 GT female threaded connection. The original post doesn't mention needing adaptors, but I see that LMR offers conversion steel lines for $70 (drum to disc conversion on an 8.. Is there an adaptor needed to make them work together, or should I just order up some new lines and move on?
    When I did mine, I cut the stock hairline connectors off, and took them along with a small section of the hairline and the new hose down to the parts store. The correct fittings only cost a few bucks and you can rent the flair tool for free. Easy, cheap, and no adaptors to mess with.
    If I were to degrease my car, i'd have nothing....

Default What I did

Double post
    If I were to degrease my car, i'd have nothing....

Jack Hidley
    Maximum Motorsports Tech Support

I just bought this kit: http://www.maximummotorsports.com/MM...ear-P1438.aspx

No headaches.
    Last edited by banzaibullitt; 06-08-2018 at 04:10 PM.
    Project "WinBacK" 1986 LX Hatchback
    - CA car, 5.0 w/5 speed
    -Cheap 5 Lug Swap w/Cobra 17x8.5's + Modded Mach1 Chin Spoiler + 83-84 Hood & Scoop/85-86 "Blackout"+ FMS Mass Air Kit+ MM Clutch Cable & Quadrant + Fiore Cable Adjuster + MM SFC's+ Wild Rides "Battle Boxes" + Explorer Intake, Converted TB & Injectors, 70 mm Mass Air Meter + BBK Ceramic Shorties + 2.5" Bassani O/R X-Pipe & Cat-Back Exhaust w/ 3" Tips + 3L27 w/ Carbon Fiber Clutches​(out of retirement) + Pistol Grip Shifter

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718