Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sorry the link should work now misspelled registry Sheesh!

Quote Originally Posted by mustangracer84 View Post
    none of the links you guys have posted are working. I'd really like to see what these cars looked like! any pics of the badging and stickers that were specific to these vehicles?
    Steve
    "Taillights in Your Face Jack? You've just been Dominated!"
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    # Link to Facebook Twister Mustang Fans #
    Current Stangs: Stangless
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

FEP Power Member

Here is another source of t-2 info

http://www.mustanggt.org/twister/twister2.htm

Derald.

I know the production is 1 of 90 and 1 of 2 hatch cars with the CFI and A.O.D. when most of the CFI cars where 5 convertibles with the total of 7 CFI cars with 2 the hatch cars. And mine is a non-sunroof/non-T-Top car.
    Last edited by tjgtstang; 04-24-2010 at 03:28 AM. Reason: missing info

cant seem upload pics, if you go to my album theres 4 there, the car is not perfect but its is in the getting cleared and new decals made for it!

tjgtstang: Can you post the codes from your VC Label (door sticker) and Buck Tag? I would like to fill in the rest of the info about your car. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    tjgtstang: Can you post the codes from your VC Label (door sticker) and Buck Tag? I would like to fill in the rest of the info about your car. Thanks.
    I will get some pic asap!

Had a chance to take some pics of the VC Label and Buck Tag?

Default My old 85 Twister II

I had a CLEAN 85 Twister II back in the early 90's, when I lived in the Kansas City area, then moved to Colorado in 1995, I think I sold it in like 1998?, I wonder if the guy who started this thread bought my old car?

Here is a couple pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

A Picture of my 1985 Twister II, and my buddies 86 DOMINATOR

Wow! Does your friend still have his 86 Dominator? Do you have the VIN for your Twister?
    Steve
    # Link to Facebook Dominator Mustang Fans # # Link to Facebook Predator Mustang Fans #
    Previously owned:
    84 Black GT, 85 Black T-Top Dominator GT # Link to Restoration Thread # 85 Dominator GT RIP 1995, 85 Predator GT, 83 Dominator GT, 82 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by bluesfannoz View Post
    Wow! Does your friend still have his 86 Dominator? Do you have the VIN for your Twister?
    Oh man this was back in 1993, he sold that years ago, I dont have the Vin for my Twister II, but I did meet Terry Fritts at some car shows in KC back in the day, lost contact with him though. here is a really cool Twister II that I saw in Olathe, KS back in the 90's, and just had to stop and take a pic of, somebody had duplicated the side decal, and enlarged it for the hood.

Holy cow! Thats awesome. Going to have people wanting to find that one!

Can you PM me the guys name. I run a registry for the Dominators so anytime I get a lead on one, I want to record as much info as I can about them!

Quote Originally Posted by CapriRS5.0 View Post
    Oh man this was back in 1993, he sold that years ago, I dont have the Vin for my Twister II, but I did meet Terry Fritts at some car shows in KC back in the day, lost contact with him though. here is a really cool Twister II that I saw in Olathe, KS back in the 90's, and just had to stop and take a pic of, somebody had duplicated the side decal, and enlarged it for the hood.
    Steve
    Previously owned:

Didn't even know that these existed!

wow i have a set of those ugly wheels that are on that white twister 2 in post 36

Actually saw this car in person today. Sad shape unfortunately. Still owned by the guy who owned it when you took those pictures.

That would be the car in Post #36 with the Twister on the hood and centerline wheels.
    Steve
    Previously owned:

I have been trying to negotiate with the owner of the white Twister with the hood logo. It needs a lot of work. Rust under doors and hatch, signs of crash in the front end, broken parts all over including drivers seat and drivers door handle. These were things just found on a 5 minute look over.

The owner has had it since 1986 and his stance is that this is a 1 of 3 white T2 with t-tops and it is only going up in value. He won't entertain anything less than $6,000. Unfortunately that means it is going to sit in his barn and rot away for the next 20 years until his kids have it hauled away:-(

Considering what I just bought for $6,500 a couple of months ago, I know this car is nowhere near worth that money. It's sad as I would actually give him more than it is worth. I just won't go that high. The car is worth saving (at least for now).
    2011 Mustang GT Track Day car
    1985 Mustang Dominator GT

Previous cars:
    1979 Mustang 5.0 upgraded to a 351W (1987 - 1991)
    1985 Black Mustang GT Dominator T-Top (bought from Bluesfannoz In 1992 sold in 1993 RIP)
    1990 Mustang GT Titanium hardtop w/black leather (1993 - 1994)
    2004 Mustang GT w/a few bolt ons 255 RWHP (2004 - 2006)
    1985 Mustang GT Medium Canyon Red Factory Sunroof 32,000 miles - Sold to the right person (2013 - 2016)

I talked to that guy too, about the twister with the hood decal. At first he said it had no rust and wasn't involved in any accidents. Then he sent me additional pics and I asked about the obvious damage. He then said it had some minor needs. I agree that he is gong to have that baby for a long time, unless he starts telling the truth and realizes the actual value of the car with all the work that it needs.
    Cheers!

Mike (TopGear85)

Have:
    85 Saleen #73-GT,2R,TuTone,Cruise,Pos,5spd,Charcoal
    ***August 2015 ROTM Winner!***

Had:
    79PC-San Jose #2890
    86GT-9L,TuTone,5spd,T-Tops,Sand Beige
    86GT-9L,TuTone,5spd,T-Tops,Charcoal
    90LX-Oxford Wht,5spd,Sunroof,5.0 Hatchback
    90GT-Oxford Wht,5spd

I believe I have seen that white twister with the hood logo floating on and off of KC Craigslist now and then. MUST be the same one.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    Have
    '84 GT
    '86 SVO 2R
    '02 GT

I've never seen one.
    84 5.0 ( currently restoring)
    86 Toyota 4x4
    02 Lexus is300

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12