Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Car came out really nice...I thought he was going to keep it ?? I wish I had the money... it would be mine!!

This was quite a whirlwind romance.

Thanks guys, the paint came out very good considering it was $1200.They stripped the hood and fenders down to metal.Black is crystal clear.The grey is the corect color but they made it shiney instead of satin but it looks great too.Somebody will love this car.Im tellin ya, its a tight little car!!Thanks for all your help.Reason for selling is because I bought a Shelby gt500 about a month ago and i really want to put a hood, 20" wheels and tires and exhaust on it. Im sure ill get at least my money back on the car $3800 which includes car paint and extras.I might even make some $$ . Thats just enough $$ to do those things to my shelby .I cannot afford both so i figured id sell the car.It was fun, Ive put a few hundred miles on it and its really a nice car.I think i will enjoy a tricked out shelby more than that car.Also i have too many cars that sit around as it is.I got the 5.0 bug out of my system for now.But im sure ill be back.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234