Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustang View Post
    For those wanting to see Fords progression of their road race cars, you need to see the collection that is at 3 Dog Garage in PA. This is not open to the public, however, the owner, on occasion, has local and regional club tours.

http://www.3dog.org/late_race.htm

These are not static display cars, they all get run from time to time.....
    Im certain I watched several of these circle Long Beach as a youngster as we made the trek there every year with a group of friends. Now we go to Laguna as the drive is shorter by 5 hours each way. For sure the Whistler as I have pics of it, bought the model kit and a Whistler radar detector. I always dreamed of owning a mustang race car or one of the PPG pace/demo cars that would entertain between races. Great collection and looking forward to updated pictures of the Firestone cars.
    Current FEP:
    1980 M81 McLaren Carb Turbo 2.3T #003P ... IT'S ALIVE after a 22 year slumber thread!

Past FEP:
    1986 Capri GS 5.0- very missed but in goods hands
    1985 LTD SSP- quick little fox 5.0

I have a source in FB Messenger that is wanting hoods, fenders, etc. to make molds from. Just putting this here......
    Last edited by conmech; 01-21-2019 at 11:13 AM.
    conmech - aka Marshall
    Pending build-1983 Mercury Capri RS NOT staying as it left the showroom floor......
    Sonic blue pearl, sand beige, netted halos, FR500 wheels and shiny under the hood.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123