Close

Thread: There to here.

FEP Super Member

Default There to here.

As for the stupid in me...please help me get from there to here (laid down in Barney-style language please). I have pictures on disc and stored in computer files and I want to get them posted here. I have no idea on how...and I would like to post them. Please, I don't understand computer talk and I would like an explaination in English as to how to upload images (I don't want to sound like a prick, and I apologize if I do). Thanks for the help.
    " If you're not living life on the edge, that means you're taking up too much room."
    1979 Mustang Indy Pace 2.3T/4spd (sold on 1/10/16)
    1983 GLX vert 3.8/auto (triple black, sold on 10/8/13)
    1984 (early) Turbo GT (parts SLOWLY coming together)
    1985 Coupe 4.6L DOHC/IRS swapped (sold 9/10/17)
    1986 GT TTop 5spd (sold as of 10/8/13)
    1988 Thunderbird TurboCoupe (Cobra IRS/Brakes/big turbo project)

Click on the little camera thingie under your username. Then you will see a something that says upload photos. Click on that. Then you will see something that says browse. If you click on that you will see it will show you all the folders that are in your computer. Just click on the folder that your photos are stored in and then double click the photo you want to upload. Then all you have to do is click on the upload/submit button. After you are done you will have pictures in your album.
    Last edited by gregpro50; 11-20-2006 at 07:29 AM.
    '79 Indy pace car T-top
    '81 Cobra
    '81 Cobra T-top
    '82 Mustang GT T-top
    '87 Corvette
    '10 Mustang GT Convertible
    '17 F250
    '17 Landrover Discovery Sport

yea its that simple
    four eyed 84 hatch back with v6 and mineral gray paint eatin ricers ! 1970 plymouth furyIII burnt orange crappin out chevys thanks for taking me under your wing four eyed pride

FEP Super Member anthonydalrymple's Avatar

One guy:"Square block won't fit round hole!"
    Other guy: 'Keep hitt'in it; it'll fit! <J\K!>
    '89 5.0 5-speed 'vert, seeing rust for the 1st time in it's life as well as 4,500+ elevation....

FEP Super Member

Thanks for helping out the stupid! I do greatly appreciate it. Do I do the same thing when I want to insert them in a thread? I know you guys are a riotous picture-hungry group and I have been an active board member for almost a year without being able (read: smart enough) to post. I would like to so you guys can comment, belittle, and degrade me in all ways available to you! Thanks again guys and girls!
    " If you're not living life on the edge, that means you're taking up too much room."
    1979 Mustang Indy Pace 2.3T/4spd (sold on 1/10/16)
    1983 GLX vert 3.8/auto (triple black, sold on 10/8/13)
    1984 (early) Turbo GT (parts SLOWLY coming together)
    1985 Coupe 4.6L DOHC/IRS swapped (sold 9/10/17)
    1986 GT TTop 5spd (sold as of 10/8/13)
    1988 Thunderbird TurboCoupe (Cobra IRS/Brakes/big turbo project)

Venomous Moderator Hissing Cobra's Avatar

To post them in a thread, right click onto the picture. A little window will pop up and at the bottom of it, you'll see "properties". Move your cursor onto it and left click your mouse. Another window will open and in the middle of that one, you'll see an address (URL). Move your cursor to the top left corner of it (beginning on the HTTP) and hold down the left button on your mouse while dragging it over the entire URL, down to the jpg (this will highlight it in Blue). Once it's highlighted, release the left button and click the right button. A window will open and you can then left click "copy". Now you've got the URL saved to your cursor.

Now, go to the thread that you would like to post a picture in and left click your mouse on the little Yellow box that has a mountain in it. A little window will open. Move your cursor up to that box's line and right click it. Select paste and hit "OK". You're now done and it should work.

Practice in the "Board Help & Test Forum" before trying it in an actual thread. That will save a lot of trouble with board members clicking onto a post that's not really there.

Print these directions out on your computer and have them handy while you practice.

Good luck!
    Pete Slaney

1979 Mustang Cobra

347/T-5/4.30's
    420 rwhp/380 rwt (New Motor)
    11.49 @ 121.86

306/T-5/4.30's (Old Motor)
    307 rwhp/278 rwt
    12.38 @ 111.38