Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Can someone please show me how to post some photos , Sorry it has taken me a while to get the photos , but I am not really sure how to post them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hope this works this time

I'm glad to see you got the the full size pics into your album.
    Here's a little help displaying them for others to see.

Now you just need to crop and edit down the size of that first picture and use it as your avatar.

By the way, I your 5.0 GS!!!

I'd like to see some interior pictures too if you have them. Did you get the original wheels too? Are they the polycasts? You asked about value. The milage is getting up there, but it's still very reasonable and it looks like a car with much lower miles than that in those pictures...especially if the interior and underside is of equal condition. I'd easily say it's worth a minimum of $2500 and probably a substancial amount more. I'd say the only drawbacks to the general populace would be the CFI, lack of sport seats, and an automatic...but for a fan like myself of the '85 GS 5.0...those drawbacks don't exist.

I noticed that you are missing the "EFI" stickers on the air cleaner housing cover. They are available.

Even though I have brand new tires, I've been thinking of changing over from my 14" 8-holes to 15" 10-holes. Those pictures do a lot to convince me to make the change. Beautiful.

Last edited by MHISSTC; 11-29-2006 at 06:44 PM.
    NASA Rocky Mountain
    HPDE Group Leader and CMC Racer

Hey Scott , thanks for posting the photos , for some reason I can't get it to work. Give me your E-mail address and I'll send you a ton more photos. I did get the original wheels they are the TRX wheels and tires , I was confused. They are also in great shape. I also have all of the original paperwork and documents. And today I found the original build sheet inside the car! Talk to you soon

Thumbs up

Hey, car looks great.
    You were not kidding very original and well kept. You should meet up with a few of us other NE members when we hit a show or two next year.
    I would be psyched to have another Capri next to mine.

Wow wow wow. Great car, and welcome to the fold.
    Robert

1986 ascMcLaren SC 5.0 -red
    1985 Capri GS (w/ 5.0) - red
    1985 Capri 5.0L - black
    1984 ascMcLaren SC 5.0 - white
    1984 Capri GS (w/ 5.0) - white
    1983 Capri RS Crimson Cat - red
    1982 Capri RS Black Magic - white
    1982 Cougar wagon
    1982 Mustang GT - red

Quote Originally Posted by negusm View Post
    I just have way too many cars and not enough space & this car was just too nice and too original not to buy it. It is really a great car.

Dang. That was quick! If you have more pics I'd still like to see them. If you weren't so far away, I'd have to bid on that car in order to have a guide when restoring my '85 GS 5.0.
    Here's my email: mhisstc at hotmail dot com
    NASA Rocky Mountain
    HPDE Group Leader and CMC Racer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12