Close

Angry This is my rant!

I love this sight its helped me out alot. but I still cant figur out how to post pic's and also some links dont work. Please help me out with this !

Use a site such as photobucket, it's free. Upload the images from your computer to your album there, then simply left click the img box to highlight it blue, then right click it and select copy, come to your post, right click again , select paste and it will insert. If you need more help I still have your # let me know.

I just turned my camera down to 640x480 and had the lab copy them to a disk. Pictures are not the best but gets the point across.
    86 GT

The first thing you should do is upload the pictures into your album. Your album is located in the camera icon under your post count.

After you upload the picture, click on the thumbnail and make it normal size.

Right click on the picture and go to "Properties"

Highlight the "Location". Then right click on it and cick on "Copy".

When you want to post the picture in a post you only need to click on the icon at the top. Then a box will pop up that should be displaying a highlighted "http:". Right click on the http: letters and "Paste" the saved link into that box.

Click "OK" and you should be good to go.

You'll need to arrow through the [/IMG] at the end of the link it just created before you can enter any more text or post another picture by doing this process again.
    Last edited by Zap's 85 GT; 10-29-2006 at 10:08 PM.
    Black 1985 GT: 408w, in the 6's in the 1/8 mile
    Bimini Blue 1988 LX 5.0 Coupe 5-speed, Hellion turbo, zero options
    Grabber Yellow 1973 Mustang Mach 1: 351c, toploader
    Black 2012 5.0 GT, 6-speed, Brembo brakes, 3.73's
    Wimbledon White 1966 F-100 Shortbed Styleside, 390, Tremec 3550, FiTech EFI