Close

Default Ok, how much is this car worth???

Alright, I talked my dad (chevy guy) into buying a mustang. But now he wants to sell it to fund other projects... weirdo!, anyway, I know you guys cant do much without seeing it (got pictures if someone is willing to help get them on here...), but please try your best. Me and my fiance have been round and round about how much this car would be worth... So here it goes:

It is a 86 coupe. Original body and paint, very solid, only rust on this car is surface rust on the roof. It has all kinds of aftermarket parts. It was a factory 4 cyl car, but has all the V8 parts (ie rearend, sway bars, ect...). The motor is a built roller 5.0, carbed, nice cam, air gap intake, roller rockers, MSD. Has great oil pressure, and let me tell you will run like a scolded dog! This thing has some spunk.

T5 tranny, king cobra clutch, flamming river manual rack and pinion, 170 BBK speedo. The exhaust is just shorty headers and offroad H pipe and I have a set of 2 1/4 tail pipes I will throw in. The H pipe and tail pipes are not installed.

The only things wrong with the car is the interior is kinda mix and match. Some blue and some gray. The seats are newer 87-93 seats (gray), and the back seat is still factory blue one. The headliner is really cool, it is blue and has FORD stamped in it. The carpet is gray.... Um this is getting kinda hard....lol

I cant think of anything else right now. Like I said, I know it will be hard for you guys to give me a guestimate, but we are just looking for a range. There is quite a bit in the motor, it was built by a well known speed shop around here, and like I said before, the car will fly. And I do have pictures of it, I just cant seem to get them on here.... So I think thats about it, so let it rip... Lets see what you guys can come up with...
    "Swaddled in a silent, climate-controlled cocoon of leather, modern drivers are subjected to what could only be charitably called a rubber room."

-1983 RS Capri:302,demon,blower,baer,svo,3:73,viper 6 spd,Trickflow,Eibach,BBK,borla, msd,autometer,ect.
    -1980 RS Capri: $300 junkyard find, aka: Project Resurection
    -1995 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC: Daily Driver
    -2007 GT: alloy metallic, 4.6, motorsport 2.3 supercharger, 3:73 gears, 20" shelby wheels, borla exhaust, cervinis functional ram air hood, side scoops, dyno 475 to the wheels.

kraizy

why can't you post the pictures?

I say $1500-$2000 tops.

If it was a factory V8 car with original interior then it would be worth $3500 probably.
    '79 Indy pace car T-top
    '81 Cobra
    '81 Cobra T-top
    '82 Mustang GT T-top
    '87 Corvette
    '10 Mustang GT Convertible
    '17 F250
    '17 Landrover Discovery Sport