Close

Default The findings in the stang...

So as I was taking the mustang interior apart I found the standard loose change and pens etc etc. Then I pull the carpet up a bit and found a bag uner the carpeting where the passenger seat used to be. So I pull it out and find it filled with a white powder... looks like someone was a druggie
    1981 Ghia Hatchback. 3.3L - 3 Sped Automatic (Sold and missed dearly)

1992 Dodge Shadow ES 3.0L - 4 speed automatic (Having issues and locked in the garage)

2004 Saturn Ion3 Quad Coupe 2.2L - 5 speed manual - New daily driver

how big of a bag???
    Having no ASCII art is NOT cool

My buddy found a bag of weed in his Cavalier he bought, but there were bugs in it. Pretty nasty if you ask me, a little off topic, but still kinda the same. Something better I found in my 85 was a gold mens wedding ring in the little map pocket in my 85 GT. Must have been a friend of my dads, no clue how it ended up in there, but they did do a lot of bar hopping in that car back in the day.

Justin
    1985 Mustang GT 5.0 CFI/AOD (originally)
    Now: 306, AFR 185s, Edelbrock Victor Jr. 302 Intake, Pro-Systems 4150HP, FTI/Ed Curtis custom cam, 170amp large case 3G Alternator, PA AOD with Silverfox SPT-MAC valve body, 3500rpm Stall, FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft, MM C/C plates, Tokico HP's, MM full length SFC's, SN95 Cobra brakes front and rear, 31 spline Fox length 8.8" with 4.10's, MM rear lowers and FRPP uppers, a few other MM suspension goodies, Jet Hot ceramic coated FRPP shorties, Pypes X-pipe, SpinTech Pro Streets and some other go fast parts.

1984 Mustang LX 5.0 4bbl/T5 (Sold)

LS swaps are the hair implants of the car world. Sure the owner is proud, but everyone else is laughing.

FEP Super Member anthonydalrymple's Avatar

Time to e-bay the baggie..... "Comes with mysterious white powder at no extra charge".....
    '89 5.0 5-speed 'vert, seeing rust for the 1st time in it's life as well as 4,500+ elevation....

It's just a sandwich size bag with some powder in the bottom and the bag was rolled up. I would like to think it isn't cocaine (sp?) because the previous owner was an 80's year old woman... though her grandson used the car for a year to go to school... maybe he didnt want grandma finding something, though to take out the seat and pull the carpeting seems like an aweful amount of work just to hide something...

whatever it was it got flushed

1992 Dodge Shadow ES 3.0L - 4 speed automatic (Having issues and locked in the garage)

i found a crackpipe when i took off the rear seat and a pick
    1985 Ford LTD LX. 4 eyes, 4 doors-cobra powered
    2006 Ford F-150 Ashley/Smith special edition--the "daily driver"
    1986 ford mustang SVO--a man can always dream right?

you should have taken it to the cops, they would know it wasn't yours, because no druggie would willfully give up drugs........

i would just be curious what it was, waaaayyy too curious, i would talk one of my friends into eating, or snorting it just to find out what it was
    Having no ASCII art is NOT cool

New User

now that is just wrong. Talking a friend into eating or snorting something that you have no idea what it is. How would you feel if something happend to them if they did do it? I know i wouldn't be able to do that to a friend, unless its a friend i didn't actually care about but then why would I be friends with them.
    1991 mustang convertible bbk underdrive pulleys kenne bell ram air chip and stock gears all stock other then mods 14.948 @94 mph in the 1/4 street tires

Quote Originally Posted by black86capri50
    you should have taken it to the cops, they would know it wasn't yours, because no druggie would willfully give up drugs........

i would just be curious what it was, waaaayyy too curious, i would talk one of my friends into eating, or snorting it just to find out what it was
    Stay away from the cops. Just flush it. Cops seriously get off at trying to find ways to ruin someones day.
    '79 Indy pace car T-top
    '81 Cobra
    '81 Cobra T-top
    '82 Mustang GT T-top
    '87 Corvette
    '10 Mustang GT Convertible
    '17 F250
    '17 Landrover Discovery Sport

Also, don't forget that far nastier things than DRUGS can come in the form of white Powder..

Anthrax & Rizen for example..
    '86 Capri, 2.6l 4 - No Mods

'83 Capri RS 5.0 Crossbreed - Rolling Shell

well i am not dead yet, so i think it is safe to assume it was not anthrax...

FEP Member

haha, I bet its like flour or something retarded. Put a little bit aside and drop a little water on it
    1984 GT, 306, Weiand X-celerator, F-Cam, RHS heads, Pro-Billet Dizzy, BBK LT's, BBK X-Pipe, SLP Loudmouth catback, Bullitt wheels, King Cobra clutch, Steeda sport springs, Steeda control arms, 3.73s...and much more...

Quote Originally Posted by gregpro50

Stay away from the cops. Just flush it. Cops seriously get off at trying to find ways to ruin someones day.
    That is so true.

Justin
    1985 Mustang GT 5.0 CFI/AOD (originally)
    Now: 306, AFR 185s, Edelbrock Victor Jr. 302 Intake, Pro-Systems 4150HP, FTI/Ed Curtis custom cam, 170amp large case 3G Alternator, PA AOD with Silverfox SPT-MAC valve body, 3500rpm Stall, FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft, MM C/C plates, Tokico HP's, MM full length SFC's, SN95 Cobra brakes front and rear, 31 spline Fox length 8.8" with 4.10's, MM rear lowers and FRPP uppers, a few other MM suspension goodies, Jet Hot ceramic coated FRPP shorties, Pypes X-pipe, SpinTech Pro Streets and some other go fast parts.

1984 Mustang LX 5.0 4bbl/T5 (Sold)

LS swaps are the hair implants of the car world. Sure the owner is proud, but everyone else is laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by lk4life6969
    Quote Originally Posted by gregpro50

That is so true.
    x3
    Lee
    '79 Mustang Ghia 5.0 notch

I found pot seeds in the trunk of mine, in one of those camera film containers.

It was probably sugar.
    1990 Mustang LX 5.0 - Ran into a tree (fixed!)
    2005 Ranger XLT 4x4 - Daily Driver/Tow vehicle
    1992 Mustang LX 2.3 - MPG baby yeah!
    1994 Explorer - Fix 'n Flipper

Probably the oddest things I've found in a recent Mustang purchase:

-sex position dice
    -stained men's underwear (rubber glove time)
    -a "troll" (the little things with long hair - remember?)
    -A check for about $500 written to a cash advance store

I've gotten paranoid enough to pull all the seats out every time I buy a car just to get all the previous owner's $#!+ out of the nooks and crannies. Imagine how embarassing it would be to have a passenger drop something under the seat to pull up... something hygenically inappropriate?

As for the powder, I'd mix it in water and antifreeze and leave it out for the stray dogs and cats that keep crapping in my yard.

Found someone's Pipe in the trunk of my Charger once.
    Didn't appreciate the culprit doing that S**t in my car and hiding their paraphenalia in my trunk, so I ran the Arc Welder over it.

Exploded nicely.

Did a thorough search for any pot that they may have left as soon as I got home.
    Figured that'd have a date with my toilet P.D.Q.

(And yes, I'd have pi**ed on it as it went down)
    '86 Capri, 2.6l 4 - No Mods

'83 Capri RS 5.0 Crossbreed - Rolling Shell