Close

FEP Member

Default Au revoir FEP, Au revoir

Tomorrow morning Im off to Portland, OR and Vancouver B.C. for work. Will be back home 1 May.

Makemeknowit, Im still online for the parts we agreed on. Just alittle pressed for time. I will get over on Monday or Tuesday when I get home. maybe we can enjoy a CincodeMayo beer?

My ac woes? They were here all day, Im wearing a jacket. Ended up costing me $2400. In Arkansas we need ac as much as we need air. In the long run, a small price to pay.

Im pulling the suitcase in a suitcase trick. That gives me a empty suitcase to carry parts back home. Im going j-yarding while Im there.

Probley be offline until my return, hope there lots of good topics to read when I get home.
    ...That.. that doesn't work for me. I gotta have more cowbell!...

Make sure you hit up "Pick-a-Part" I think it is. it's off Hwy 99W near McMinnville and Newburg, It's on the left hand side. I've only been there once a while ago, But it was pretty good size.

Have fun!

-Pat

Edit: BTW I have to ask, do you play World of Warcraft by any chance? The only place I've seen "More Cowbell" was on the WoW forums.
    1979 Mustang, 2.3L, 4spd, Bright yellow

http://oregonstate.edu/~hagerp

Have a safe trip. Make sure to hit up them junkyards too!!

Justin
    1985 Mustang GT 5.0 CFI/AOD (originally)
    Now: 306, AFR 185s, Edelbrock Victor Jr. 302 Intake, Pro-Systems 4150HP, FTI/Ed Curtis custom cam, 170amp large case 3G Alternator, PA AOD with Silverfox SPT-MAC valve body, 3500rpm Stall, FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft, MM C/C plates, Tokico HP's, MM full length SFC's, SN95 Cobra brakes front and rear, 31 spline Fox length 8.8" with 4.10's, MM rear lowers and FRPP uppers, a few other MM suspension goodies, Jet Hot ceramic coated FRPP shorties, Pypes X-pipe, SpinTech Pro Streets and some other go fast parts.

1984 Mustang LX 5.0 4bbl/T5 (Sold)

LS swaps are the hair implants of the car world. Sure the owner is proud, but everyone else is laughing.