Close

Default A bit moldy for $55,000 firm, don't you think?

See what happens when you let you valuable collector car sit and never drive it, it gets moldy. What a loser. I'm tempted to go look at it just to jerk him around but I have better things to do, LOL.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/car/151478782.html
    2R '85 GT 'vert - VIN code M fuel injected 5.0 HO

The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind.
    - William James

A friend of mines dad has a 73 corvette with an all original immaculate interior. There is a short somewhere in the wiring and instead of fixing it he let it sit for at least 8 years now. So the interior is getting covered in mold.
    1979 Mustang Indy 500 Pace Car
    Modified Mustangs Aug, 2006 Feature Car

2016 Shelby GT350

2015 F150 2.7 Ecoboost

Travis T

I think he'd have a better time selling it if he at least washed it first, WTF is wrong with people? I guess if he washed it, it'd be a $75k car.

yes

Quote Originally Posted by Travis T
    I think he'd have a better time selling it if he at least washed it first, WTF is wrong with people? I guess if he washed it, it'd be a $75k car.
    Some folks are just lazy. Or too old to have the strength anymore to even wash a car, which in this case would also explain why it hasn't been driven at all.
    1990 Mustang LX 5.0 - Ran into a tree (fixed!)
    2005 Ranger XLT 4x4 - Daily Driver/Tow vehicle
    1992 Mustang LX 2.3 - MPG baby yeah!
    1994 Explorer - Fix 'n Flipper

A classic car that doesn't get driven is a waste of your hard-earned money. I personally think its also an insult to all those people out there that would take better car of it than you. My '66 gets road time at least once a month, even with gas prices through the roof. I'm glad this guy is selling the car, he doesn't deserve it.
    '66 Mustang Coupe - My First Stang
    '82 Four Banger - Gone
    '84 GT T-top - Gone
    '86 Coupe - Gone
    All gone within a 4 month period. The things we do for marriage.