Close

Thread: 4eyed 93 GT

Anonymous

Default 4eyed 93 GT

I was letting people who might like a chance at a better 4eye know that one is available. I couldn't care less that it was removed. Actually I don't know if I'll even sell it.

But since you removed it like a little pecker, I'm going to buy 2 more 4eyes and convert them to aero nose. Then I'm gonna post pics all over the place.

Cliff

FEP Super Member anthonydalrymple's Avatar

......and this thread is going to make you look like the "good guy"?
    '89 5.0 5-speed 'vert, seeing rust for the 1st time in it's life as well as 4,500+ elevation....

look like the "good guy"? lol, he put a post of his 93 Four Eye that he made, which i think looks very good, but the post was very quickly deleted, so now hes just gonna thrash apart 2 other four eyes because of it, GREATTT...

Anonymous

Sorry dude, don't happen to care. I look in here once in a while to see if anybody needs help converting a newer fox to 4eye. A lot of the people on here are pretty kewl but the majority, well....

This post has lasted longer than the previous. I fugured it would be gone just as quick. Figured I'd be banned by now. They're loss not mine. I've already been PM'ed for help, so I sent them to find me at Stangnet. It's really the only useful Mustang site I know of. Sorry.

Cliff

FEP Super Member anthonydalrymple's Avatar

Ahhhh..... I comprehend whats going on now....

Yes, this is a purist forum\site. I understand the rules of "engagement' so to speak & the powers that be have made it very clear that we must abide by thier rules. There are plenty of other forums where anything goes & I hope you will find thier rules more to your liking. Best regards, best of luck to you, hate to see 'ya go.... Tony
    '89 5.0 5-speed 'vert, seeing rust for the 1st time in it's life as well as 4,500+ elevation....

FEP Power Member

Log out and call it a day. don't be an ass about it.
    Stangnet = useful?

I think you car looks nice. However, it is not a true four eye. Ironically, true four eyes are the basis for this site and its beliefs.

Anonymous

I've read the rules here, not recently though. As far as I know I did not break any rules. I did not try to sell it here, infact I said I would not discuss it here. I provided a link to a thread on stangnet and just said that I was selling the car. As far as I know that is not a classified add.

If I don't get banned I'll be popping in once in a while. Like I said, I couldn't care less. I'm just trying to help when I can.

Cliff

Travis T

Quote Originally Posted by BetterDays
    Log out and call it a day. don't be an ass about it.
    Stangnet = useful?
    You beat me to it. The only way "Stangnet" and "useful" belongs in the same sentence is if the phrase "is not" is inserted between the two words.

Blog Entries

Well, since I was out spending quality time with our two RSes, I missed all this excitement. However, having seen the evidence towed elsewhere, yes, it was an inappropriate post. I don't know which forum it was in, but selling anywhere but the Classifieds is not allowed, and selling anything that isn't within the scope of this site (and, sorry, your car isn't) doesn't happen here, either.

Hey guys, just wanted to let yall know that my 4eyed 93 GT is for sale. This is not a classified and I won't be responding to anything here. Just thought you might like to know. Shoot me an e-mail if you want info.
    Errr...how is posting something and saying "Hey, everyone, my _________ is for sale!" Not an ad?

So, yes, you did something against the pretty well-established rules here, and your reaction to it doesn't exactly win you favor, either.

We also aren't any more welcoming of aero to four-eye swaps than we are the reverse. It doesn't keep another 79-86 on the road, so why should we be? To reject the swap in one direction yet embrace it in another is rather hypocritical.

If your sole purpose here is to stir up ****, then, no, you won't last much longer. Sorry. That sort of immature fun and games may be accepted elsewhere, but this site isn't meant to be just like all the others. Most of us around here like the calm, drama-free atmosphere, and the mods and admins here will work to maintain it.

FEP Super Member

1. Your post was a FYI ad. duh. Which you posted in the wrong area. duh.
    2. The car doesnt fit the criteria of the site. duh
    3. Stangnet usefull......... NOW that is some funny shiznit.
    4. see ya
    5. The "I'll just convert a few to show you guys I ACTUALLY am upset over this" belongs on stangnet with the rest of the children.

later

kyle
    Also, do not be so quick to judge someone's comments as being derogatory. It is often difficult to interpret someone's intentions having only text and no body language or tone of voice to guide you.
    "If road racing where easy it would be called drag racing"
    1986 Thunderbird 5.0/AOD

Venomous Moderator Hissing Cobra's Avatar

Cliff, your car is beautiful despite the changing over to the foureyed nose. However, it's not a '79-'86, which this site is all about. Therefore, it really doesn't belong here. It's o.k. to post pic's of it (not any different than someone posting pic's of their '69 Mach I or whatever) but to advertise it for sale is something else. I'm sure I'll see you on the other sites.
    Pete Slaney

1979 Mustang Cobra

347/T-5/4.30's
    420 rwhp/380 rwt (New Motor)
    11.49 @ 121.86

306/T-5/4.30's (Old Motor)
    307 rwhp/278 rwt
    12.38 @ 111.38

FEP Member

I predict a banning.

Heard it here first.
    ...That.. that doesn't work for me. I gotta have more cowbell!...

FEP Power Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious
    I predict a banning.

Heard it here first.

IBTL

maybe it's just me, but the money it would cost to buy two more four eyes and to convert them to aero, just to make people feel bad seems like a waste. Especially since no one would buy them for what you put into them in the first place...
    1981 Ghia Hatchback. 3.3L - 3 Sped Automatic (Sold and missed dearly)

1992 Dodge Shadow ES 3.0L - 4 speed automatic (Having issues and locked in the garage)

2004 Saturn Ion3 Quad Coupe 2.2L - 5 speed manual - New daily driver

kraizy

someone who doesn't care wouldn't pout and spout off spiteful activities to enrage internet society.

and someone who doesn't intend to sell should not call attention to something that may or may not be for sale.

82caprittops

skye, its things like this that make me love this site. i come here for the info and the help and believe me its plentiful. im actually glad u didnt lock this post, just goes to show how many people are 100% in favor of what this site is doing and its great that you guys are all like a defense mechanism once and a while when the loonies make it over here. good job guys ....f.e.p......who could ask for anything more?

Hooptie

I just don't even know where to start.

attempting selling stuffs

condoning conversions...be they one way or another is still against site policy. Don't like it, go away. If you don't care, please go about not caring on the Corral or maybe stangbangers or something cool.

I just don't have a grasp on the "mentality" it takes to join a site almost solely to to leave your stool in someones cheerios......

Heres a nifty idea, SELL THE FOUR EYED CARS...BUY WHAT YOU WANT.

Sweet Jeebus with a crack pipe man, you want an aero, buy an aero, you want a four eye, buy a four eye. You want to stir the scat by being a vaganus? go away.

/me aims nuclear missles to Elkdon area.
    '86 GT 13.49 @ 104
    '83 Tbird TC 17.75 @ 78
    '05 Five Hundred AWD 16.95 @ 88

Hooptie

/me aims lock button at screen