Close

Default OH! Come on now! Looks like we lost another PACE CAR to part

http://tinyurl.com/nvn4b

That V8 C5 Pace in Jersey went for a lousy 1400.00 to "perry's auto parts". Check what he is selling, all cars for parts.

Maybe i'm wrong but I am not getting a warm fuzzy here. I saw Dugan racing was bidding on it so was not going to bid as I just got this one.

Now I am p.o.'d at my self, I should of got it for a lousy 1400 bucks myself.
    84.5 5.0 5spd Non-Air T-top AE
    84.5 2.3 Turbo 5spd w/Air T-Top AE
    03 Mach 1

By the time I'm able to get one there will be none left. It has a Michigan plate in front.

Travis T

Quote Originally Posted by 86REDGT
    By the time I'm able to get one there will be none left. It has a Michigan plate in front.
    I know, I'm right there with you .

I spent years looking for a V8 one while this turbo one kinda fell in my lap.

These are beautiful cars with such potential. V8 auto is the rarest of all. I dont think I have the energy to get upset about another.
    '79 Indy pace car T-top
    '81 Cobra
    '81 Cobra T-top
    '82 Mustang GT T-top
    '87 Corvette
    '10 Mustang GT Convertible
    '17 F250
    '17 Landrover Discovery Sport

Quote Originally Posted by gregpro50
    I spent years looking for a V8 one while this turbo one kinda fell in my lap.

These are beautiful cars with such potential. V8 auto is the rarest of all. I dont think I have the energy to get upset about another.
    Its a frickin shame, for a lousy 1400.00 bucks I figured someone else on this board would of stepped up to at least put it away for a rainy day.

Im just really upset about this one, and myself for not bidding
    84.5 5.0 5spd Non-Air T-top AE
    84.5 2.3 Turbo 5spd w/Air T-Top AE
    03 Mach 1

There is nothing more that I would want autowise than a Pacecar, restored or in need of one... Unfortunately until my high schooler's paycheck increases, I won't be saving much of anything, I just get to watch them fall into bad hands wishing i could have done something but knowing i couldnt. ::sigh::
    1981 Ghia Hatchback. 3.3L - 3 Sped Automatic (Sold and missed dearly)

1992 Dodge Shadow ES 3.0L - 4 speed automatic (Having issues and locked in the garage)

2004 Saturn Ion3 Quad Coupe 2.2L - 5 speed manual - New daily driver

I'm sorry I wasn't around. I will be in the Chambersburg PA /Greenville SC area next week. Find me a deal to drive instead of fly home.
    '86 GT 13.49 @ 104
    '83 Tbird TC 17.75 @ 78
    '05 Five Hundred AWD 16.95 @ 88

Hey man, you bring a $500 V8 manual transmission pacecar to Carlisle, and I'll buy it.
    1990 Mustang LX 5.0 - Ran into a tree (fixed!)
    2005 Ranger XLT 4x4 - Daily Driver/Tow vehicle
    1992 Mustang LX 2.3 - MPG baby yeah!
    1994 Explorer - Fix 'n Flipper

There is a V8 4spd Pace for sale out by me. The asking price is $1800.

Maybe I should buy it and part it out on eBay. :P I'll make millions muhahahahaha.

I posted it in FYI if anyone is interested.
    2R '85 GT 'vert - VIN code M fuel injected 5.0 HO

The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind.
    - William James

Quote Originally Posted by MurPHy
    Hey man, you bring a $500 V8 manual transmission pacecar to Carlisle, and I'll buy it.
    I can hook you up with one for $14,000 if you come to GA. JK its never going to be for sale unless I dont have enough money for food.

That realy sucks about that pacecar. Its in much better shape than mine was in when I bought it,a nd it comes with cool stuff like the sunroof cover bag and the jacket.
    1979 Mustang Indy 500 Pace Car
    Modified Mustangs Aug, 2006 Feature Car

2016 Shelby GT350

2015 F150 2.7 Ecoboost