Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Evil86lx
    Ok. doese anyone remember "The adventures of brisco county JR"

kyle
    You know who was on Brisco County Jr with him?

SHO NUF!
    No matter where you go, there you are

oh yeah...
    1986 SVO: turbo'd fun!
    SOLD:'82 MUSTANG GT: 88' HO, 5-spd, 3.73s, & 17" Borbet Type-A wheels... and other goodies
    RIP: '82 Mecury Capri 5.0 : good times.....
    1969 Chevrolet Chevelle: "the other four eye"

gtluke

evil dead 2 > *

Next one of you savages touch me, and you will meet my Boom Stick

Shop Smart. Shop S Mart !

Its a great PS2 game as well Bruce did all the voice work for it, and you play through Dearborn at various times in history against the evil dead.

its a blast
    84.5 5.0 5spd Non-Air T-top AE
    84.5 2.3 Turbo 5spd w/Air T-Top AE
    03 Mach 1

Default Bidding

I never bid on an item less its like buy it now,just to remove it.Im the guy that swoops outta the blue and snipes your a$$.Thats the only way to play ebay bidding before the end is just fruitless and anti productive.Pick your price at the last sec and my the one who wants it most win. See Ya on the Bay
    my wife wanted me to get rid of my pace car i told her she would go first......sure miss her

FEP Member

I never bid for grins on ebay. Ebay generally is a last resort. If you see Bronco516 bidding I'll drive the price as high as it takes to win it because I really need it. I'm not one to back down unless I run out of money.
    01 F250 Lariat SC 4x4 and it's paid for. Still loving the V10

ebay sucks! i got ripped on a 90 V8 harness that i tried to sell here for a huge loss and no one wanted it. guess i'll hack it for a future project. also got screwed on on set of 3.73's turned out be 4.88 and the pinion shaft is beat to crap and needs re-tapped. F-e_bay

P.S. anyone want a set of mildly beat richmond 4.88?

Travis T

Default Re: Bidding

Quote Originally Posted by mustangs2
    I never bid on an item less its like buy it now,just to remove it.Im the guy that swoops outta the blue and snipes your a$$.Thats the only way to play ebay bidding before the end is just fruitless and anti productive.Pick your price at the last sec and my the one who wants it most win. See Ya on the Bay
    That's my way of bidding too.

I agree that anything really goes on Ebay. As far as bidding is concerned, there are very few rules. Back in the day I would wait until the last 2-3 seconds of an auction to place my bid. I'd have multiple IE windows open to the bidding page with a set incrementally increasing bid amount for each window. Then with the first window I'd simply refresh to find the current price until it got down to 1-3 seconds, choose the appropriate window with the right bid amount and win the auction. I once got outbid with 5 seconds to go and rebid at 1 second to win the auction. I bet that guy was pretty pissed. I haven't done that in a while. But now, www.bidnapper.com offers the very same service for a fee. They put in your max bid with 1 second to go. Takes all the guess work and fun out of online auctions.
    '66 Mustang Coupe - My First Stang
    '82 Four Banger - Gone
    '84 GT T-top - Gone
    '86 Coupe - Gone
    All gone within a 4 month period. The things we do for marriage.

FEP Member

With dial up I'd better not wait much past 30 seconds. I've been outbid with a sec left. God I hate dial up!
    01 F250 Lariat SC 4x4 and it's paid for. Still loving the V10

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12