Here is what I read this morning in the local paper:

"Taliesin T. Moore

Taliesin T. Moore, 40, of Marysville, Washington, died April 6, 2006, in Seattle, Washington.
Service of Rembrance, 2 p.m., April 22, Jennings Park. Arrangements, Schaefer-Shipman Funeral Home.

Published in The Herald (Everett) on 4/11/2006."

He was an accomplished carpenter and aeromachinest who enjoyed helping others.
"I LOVE LIFE" was his favorite saying, and he was there whenever somebody needed him. His service was held outside, and helium balloons were released at the end of the service with out thoughts written on them. I said " Rest in Peace, Whackman. Your brothers in Four-eyed-Pride, Neil and Nelson."

He joined FEP just over a year ago. Had a Capri that he needed to sell, and we invited him over to the house for a photo shoot and a once over of the car.

We knew him as "Whackman"
His writing was horrable for a reason...he had a brain tumor that was taking him down, but it could not suppress his great attitude toward life. If you had known him, you would not have guessed that he was terminal. I don't know what happened to the Capri as I have not had the courage to call his mom to ask. If I see the car on the streets, I will chase it down.
If you are into prayer, say one for him. If you are not, then just spend a moment with your 4 eye on Saturday and reflect on the brotherhood of this site, and the friends you have made here.

Neil and Nelson...