Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Not that I know of. I would like some stuff in other colors and sizes.
    2017 Lincoln MKZ AWD
    2003 Town Car
    2017 GTI
    Currently Foxless

I would like to do the ASC logo small enough for calipers too
    2017 Lincoln MKZ AWD
    2003 Town Car
    2017 GTI
    Currently Foxless

I would like to do the ASC logo small enough for calipers too
    2017 Lincoln MKZ AWD
    2003 Town Car
    2017 GTI
    Currently Foxless

[quote="Hissing Cobra"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss 429
    Rear Spoiler "Cobra" decal for 1980-81 Cobra's. Impossible to find! Gregg/Oh.
    Aren't those the same ones that are in the side rear quarter windows? Just wondering.[/quote No, The rear spoiler "Cobra" is smaller,than the the side window Cobra Decals. As a side note, alot if not most 1980 Cobras,( mine did) came though without the side window Cobra decals,It even mentions this fact in the 1980 Mustang Dealer brocure. I have a few extra Cobra side window decals,what color are you looking for? Gregg/Oh.

[quote="Hissing Cobra"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss 429
    Rear Spoiler "Cobra" decal for 1980-81 Cobra's. Impossible to find! Gregg/Oh.
    Aren't those the same ones that are in the side rear quarter windows? Just wondering.[/quote No, The rear spoiler "Cobra" is smaller,than the the side window Cobra Decals. As a side note, alot if not most 1980 Cobras,( mine did) came though without the side window Cobra decals,It even mentions this fact in the 1980 Mustang Dealer brocure. I have a few extra Cobra side window decals,what color are you looking for? Gregg/Oh.

Something that would be cool would be the Mercury Capri lettering in white that fits across the top of the windshield. I think the 85 white, red, and black RS racing (Trans am?) cars had them.

http://www.ascmclarencoupe.com/Liter...TheNeed_11.jpg
    86 Mercury Capri GS 2.3L
    11 Ford Ranger XL 2.3L
    10 Ford Focus SE 2.0L

19 Years of Foureyedpride.com

Something that would be cool would be the Mercury Capri lettering in white that fits across the top of the windshield. I think the 85 white, red, and black RS racing (Trans am?) cars had them.

86 Mercury Capri GS 2.3L
    11 Ford Ranger XL 2.3L
    10 Ford Focus SE 2.0L

Venomous Moderator Hissing Cobra's Avatar

No, The rear spoiler "Cobra" is smaller,than the the side window Cobra Decals. As a side note, alot if not most 1980 Cobras,( mine did) came though without the side window Cobra decals,It even mentions this fact in the 1980 Mustang Dealer brocure. I have a few extra Cobra side window decals,what color are you looking for? Gregg/Oh.
    Ah, I didn't know that. Ya learn something new everyday. As for the decals, I'm not looking for anything in particular for the '80 models. It's just that I went to www.phoenixgraphix.com and they don't list anything for the '80-'81 models besides the hood decal. I'm just trying to help the '80-'81 crowd.
    Pete Slaney

1979 Mustang Cobra

347/T-5/4.30's
    420 rwhp/380 rwt (New Motor)
    11.49 @ 121.86

306/T-5/4.30's (Old Motor)
    307 rwhp/278 rwt
    12.38 @ 111.38

No, The rear spoiler "Cobra" is smaller,than the the side window Cobra Decals. As a side note, alot if not most 1980 Cobras,( mine did) came though without the side window Cobra decals,It even mentions this fact in the 1980 Mustang Dealer brocure. I have a few extra Cobra side window decals,what color are you looking for? Gregg/Oh.
    Ah, I didn't know that. Ya learn something new everyday. As for the decals, I'm not looking for anything in particular for the '80 models. It's just that I went to www.phoenixgraphix.com and they don't list anything for the '80-'81 models besides the hood decal. I'm just trying to help the '80-'81 crowd.
    Pete Slaney

1979 Mustang Cobra

347/T-5/4.30's
    11.49 @ 121.86

307 rwhp/278 rwt
    12.38 @ 111.38

FEP Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by ethangsmith

This was actually on my list of thing's to try.

Anyone else have any idea's for windshield banner's?

kyle
    Also, do not be so quick to judge someone's comments as being derogatory. It is often difficult to interpret someone's intentions having only text and no body language or tone of voice to guide you.
    "If road racing where easy it would be called drag racing"
    1986 Thunderbird 5.0/AOD

FEP Super Member

This was actually on my list of thing's to try.

Anyone else have any idea's for windshield banner's?

kyle
    Also, do not be so quick to judge someone's comments as being derogatory. It is often difficult to interpret someone's intentions having only text and no body language or tone of voice to guide you.
    1986 Thunderbird 5.0/AOD

FEP Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hissing Cobra
    I have added the cobra decal's to our list.

kyle
    1986 Thunderbird 5.0/AOD

FEP Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hissing Cobra
    I have added the cobra decal's to our list.

kyle
    1986 Thunderbird 5.0/AOD

Thanks!
    Pete Slaney

1979 Mustang Cobra

347/T-5/4.30's
    11.49 @ 121.86

307 rwhp/278 rwt
    12.38 @ 111.38

Thanks!
    Pete Slaney

1979 Mustang Cobra

347/T-5/4.30's
    11.49 @ 121.86

307 rwhp/278 rwt
    12.38 @ 111.38

I've always wanted one of those mercury capri windshield banners but they don' seem to exist other than for those cars. I'm not sure how big the market for them would be, but I think they would look cool. Maybe even do a "mustang" or "ford mustang" version of it.
    86 Mercury Capri GS 2.3L
    11 Ford Ranger XL 2.3L
    10 Ford Focus SE 2.0L

I've always wanted one of those mercury capri windshield banners but they don' seem to exist other than for those cars. I'm not sure how big the market for them would be, but I think they would look cool. Maybe even do a "mustang" or "ford mustang" version of it.
    86 Mercury Capri GS 2.3L
    11 Ford Ranger XL 2.3L
    10 Ford Focus SE 2.0L

FEP Super Member

This thread is for any and all idea's that FEP member's have. No matter how silly you may think it is I want to hear about it so don't be afriad to speak up.

kyle
    1986 Thunderbird 5.0/AOD

FEP Super Member

This thread is for any and all idea's that FEP member's have. No matter how silly you may think it is I want to hear about it so don't be afriad to speak up.

kyle
    1986 Thunderbird 5.0/AOD

Quote Originally Posted by Evil86lx

kyle
    Let me put my Foxchassis hat on.

Technically this topic is only for stickers/decals for restoration purposes.

Those windshield banners are not stock items and should be mentioned in a different thread in probably the Body Shop topic.

:P

-Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Evil86lx

kyle
    Let me put my Foxchassis hat on.

Technically this topic is only for stickers/decals for restoration purposes.

Those windshield banners are not stock items and should be mentioned in a different thread in probably the Body Shop topic.

:P

-Mike

FEP Super Member

LOL. One thread is enough for me to handle. I really dont think I could do two different thread's.

kyle
    1986 Thunderbird 5.0/AOD

FEP Super Member

LOL. One thread is enough for me to handle. I really dont think I could do two different thread's.

kyle
    1986 Thunderbird 5.0/AOD

How bout the "mustang gt" sticker on the hatch of 85 and 86 gt's? all i ever see is black and silver. guess they forgot about the cars that had charcoal gray ones. thanks.
    1985 Mustang GT 5.0 CFI/AOD (originally)
    Now: 306, AFR 185s, Edelbrock Victor Jr. 302 Intake, Pro-Systems 4150HP, FTI/Ed Curtis custom cam, 170amp large case 3G Alternator, PA AOD with Silverfox SPT-MAC valve body, 3500rpm Stall, FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft, MM C/C plates, Tokico HP's, MM full length SFC's, SN95 Cobra brakes front and rear, 31 spline Fox length 8.8" with 4.10's, MM rear lowers and FRPP uppers, a few other MM suspension goodies, Jet Hot ceramic coated FRPP shorties, Pypes X-pipe, SpinTech Pro Streets and some other go fast parts.

1984 Mustang LX 5.0 4bbl/T5 (Sold)

LS swaps are the hair implants of the car world. Sure the owner is proud, but everyone else is laughing.

FEP Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by lk4life6969
    How bout the "mustang gt" sticker on the hatch of 85 and 86 gt's? all i ever see is black and silver. guess they forgot about the cars that had charcoal gray ones. thanks.
    sure. We have already made some for the 85/86 car's.

What about the capri "RS" or the mustang "GTturbo".

Keep the idea's coming ladie's and gentleman.

kyle
    1986 Thunderbird 5.0/AOD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast