Close

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    FEP Supporter

North of Seattle, near the "Four-Eye-Field-of-Dreams"

Default Have a pure stock car? Please post what you have in here.

For those of you that don't know, I have a 79 Capri RS 302 that is 99 percent orginal, as I ordered and purchaced the car new. If you need to see something as it was produced from the factory, post your request here, and I will take a picture of your needs. If you have DSL, you can view 60 pics of my Capri at the link at the bottom. My desire is for the moderator to make this a sticky to keep it from getting lost in the future. Let me know if I can help with your research.

Neil
    Check out the Northwest "4-Eye" BBQ here >>> WWW.NWFOUREYEBBQ.COM

foureyebbq@hotmail.com (to be put on the BBQ list )

Lots of pics of my ride for your viewing pleasure....
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2052657/1

FEP Supporter

Default Have a pure stock car? Please post what you have in here.

For those of you that don't know, I have a 79 Capri RS 302 that is 99 percent orginal, as I ordered and purchaced the car new. If you need to see something as it was produced from the factory, post your request here, and I will take a picture of your needs. If you have DSL, you can view 60 pics of my Capri at the link at the bottom. My desire is for the moderator to make this a sticky to keep it from getting lost in the future. Let me know if I can help with your research.

Neil

Blog Entries

I can't sticky everyone's threads, but I will do this...

I'll sticky this one and change the title so that everyone with a pure stock car can post here. That way, we'll have a good idea of how many unmolested examples of what we have available for reference.

Thanks for volunteering, Neil.

FEP Member

I have a '79 Capri RS. It has the 2.3 turbo setup. I rebuilt the motor, rebuilt the 4 speed trans changed the interor from red to black, rewired the interior. I need to have body work done and have someone help me with the vacuum lines cause it's a mess. It runs but needs some more work to get it road worthy.

i have an 85 gt cfi/aod with the only mods being dual exhaust. any questions pm me.
    1985 Mustang GT 5.0 CFI/AOD (originally)
    Now: 306, AFR 185s, Edelbrock Victor Jr. 302 Intake, Pro-Systems 4150HP, FTI/Ed Curtis custom cam, 170amp large case 3G Alternator, PA AOD with Silverfox SPT-MAC valve body, 3500rpm Stall, FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft, MM C/C plates, Tokico HP's, MM full length SFC's, SN95 Cobra brakes front and rear, 31 spline Fox length 8.8" with 4.10's, MM rear lowers and FRPP uppers, a few other MM suspension goodies, Jet Hot ceramic coated FRPP shorties, Pypes X-pipe, SpinTech Pro Streets and some other go fast parts.

1984 Mustang LX 5.0 4bbl/T5 (Sold)

LS swaps are the hair implants of the car world. Sure the owner is proud, but everyone else is laughing.

I have an 85 GT 4V totally original except for paint, mufflers and tires.

FEP Senior Member

Our '79 Pace Car is all original with approx. 38k miles on it.
    1968 Mustang GT Coupe, 302 J-code, 3-speed, 9" 3.25 open diff., 1 of 1.
    1979 Mustang Pace Car 5.0 Auto 38K miles.
    1986 Mustang 5.0 5sp. GT hatch.
    1986 Mustang 5.0 5sp. LX Conv.
    1987 Mustang 5.0 5sp. LX hatch. Road course project.
    1989 Saleen #519 5.0 5sp. 1 of 3 ---FOR SALE---

I have a 1983 capri RS TURBO that is original even the paint .needs new paint down the road I plan on keeping it as original as much as i can mine also has manual windows and locks. no rear defrost and am-fm radio
    1983 Capri RS Turbo
    1986 Bronco 351ho
    VP Berks County Mustang Car Club
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2462250

Default Have a pure stock car? Post what you have in here

I have a pure stock 84 1/2 GT350. Only the radio (dash was chopped up when I got it), carb, paint, and exhaust (85 duals) have been changed.
    My son has a 95% original '84 GT Turbo w/manual windows and locks, lowback seats, cruise, and T-tops.
    I also have the '83 Mustang L coupe, 95+% original.
    84 GT Turbo T-Top
    85 ASC McLaren 5.0 SC Convertible
    93 F-150 Lightning
    80 Fairmont wagon (460, C6, 8.
    70 Fairlane 500, 302, 3 on the tree
    67 E100 SuperVan, 240, 3 speed

Default Original

My car is almost completely original. I just changed out the original spark plugs, wires, cap and rotor, but I did keep all of them. I have the original TRX rims with the original tires, but am currently running some Enkei's that I just purchased. Other than that, the only other things not original are the battery, oil filter, air filter, serpentine belt.......oh yeah, and the oil....

I forgot that the stereo has been taken out and replaced, but I have the one that came out with all knobs and whatnot.
    1983 Black GT

redhorse

sup fellow fordians, new here. great info. just purchased a 86 gt. bone stock, not even a k&n.

Default 82 Capri RS resto info

I have an 82 Capri RS; 5.0 HO, 4 spd., Tbar, tilt/cruise, AM/FM cassette, console delete, black/black, 10 holers. Original paint (except for pass. fender)...purchased from O/O this summer. Completely original including some rust...(!) This vehicle has never been touched/modified! I'm sure the carb has never been rebuilt...I will be cleaning the vehicle up for pictures (especially underhood) this coming week. All hoses (with the exception of the heater lines) and emmissions eqpt. appear to be original, but weathered; with factory installed fasteners, markings, decals, etc. still in presentable shape. I'll try to be as thorough as possible, but any specific requests for pictures of certain items please PM me on the board. Please note this a Canadian-delivered (U.S. built) vehicle, so some detail/decal items may differ from U.S. delivered cars.
    79 Capri RS I/I 2.3 turbo/T-5 (1 of none built!) SOLD
    82 Capri RS 5.0/4 spd/T-bar (black/black) SOLD
    86 Capri RS 5.0/T-5 (white/grey) SOLD
    84 Capri 5.0/T-5 T-bar (desert tan/caramel)
    86 Mustang GT 5.0/T-5 T-bar (black/red) SOLD
    70 Buick GS 455 stage 1/auto
    59 Buick LeSabre 364/auto

This isn't a hobby, it's a disease...

FEP Power Member

I have an all original 84 SVO Mustang that I bought new. Only changes is the E-6 manafold and the tires. I also have a all original 1980 M81 McLaren mustang with 813 miles on it.
    Kendal

My 84.5 Anny vert is original except for maintenance items (belt, heater hose, battery and cable, tires, plugs and wires, air filter, etc...). all else is untouched.
    841/2 GT-350 vert
    88 GT vert (wifes)
    96 Mystic Cobra
    66 Gt-350 clone
    76 Bronco
    77 Bronco
    03 Harley-Davidson Softail
    01 Lightning
    08 King Ranch F-150

'79 Indy Pace Car 2.3 turbo. 36k original miles. Completely stock and original right down to the plug wires.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2280934
    '79 Indy pace car T-top
    '81 Cobra
    '81 Cobra T-top
    '82 Mustang GT T-top
    '87 Corvette
    '10 Mustang GT Convertible
    '17 F250
    '17 Landrover Discovery Sport

We bought ours brand new off the lot in 81 the only changes are stereo system (originally instaled by the dealer at my request, but since replaced with another aftermarket unit), new carb & breather, valve covers (have original covers but they have rust holes) .The paint is all original except for the hood that was repaired after my wife clipped a dear late at night. Yes it still has the much maligned "boat anchor " 255 that so many like to criticize. Pix are in the four eyed pride album under 79-82 capri's page 6

Retired Trucker,Sunshine Coast, British Columbia

I have my 81 mustang Coupe inline 6 that is stock except for the wheels but I have the original wheels and wire spoke caps put away,also have the 81 T Top Hatch that's totaly stock,but the coupe is the one I run in the winter.
    Both the 81's had their 25th birthday in Jan and March this Yr.Pics in my album.
    Interior pics of the coupe in my sig.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEP Senior Member

86 capri 5.0 . orig. faded paint ,exhaust ,interior ,hoses,all engine
    compartment except for wires.

Default 85

I have an 85 5.0 5 speed Coupe with 9678 original miles on it. It is Black with grey vinyl interior. It is an A/C delete car with power windows bein the only option.

FEP User

82 T-Top Turbo 2.3 up here except tires some gaskets shocks struts all original and FOR SALE agian very solid car but does need some work and the original clutch is in need of replacemeent P M me if any interest

'84 T-top coupe, silver, 5.0 CFI Aod. Drove the car out of the showroom as a teenager. Still have it and it is completely stock down to the CFI and 7.5 w/quadshocks. 240k miles. Currently has faded paint and is in need of another driveline overhaul.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by slow84lx; 09-27-2008 at 11:11 PM.

FEP Supporter

Slow84lx, thanks for posting here...if you can manage to add a few pics to your album, then some of the other 84 owners can reference from you like the 79 owners do from mine. Welcome to Four Eyed Pride.

Neil

I currently don't have any pics to load although I'll try to get some next weekend. I do have some old ones taken in 1985 that may be more helpful to others but I'll have to find a way to scan them. I'm more than happy to help others with whatever information that I can provide.

Jonathan

edited my post above to include a picture (more than 2 years later). The car has been repainted by Maaco once and the engine / transmission have each been replaced / rebuilt once. It is now time to do both again. The car originally came with 14" steel wheels with spoke hubcaps. They have been gone for many years.
    Last edited by slow84lx; 09-28-2008 at 10:07 AM.

Sup folks, I just found this site last week. I'm suprised cuz i've owned 3 4eyed fox bodies. I currently have an all original 83 capri RS 5.0 5 speed with T-tops. I found it in 04 on ebay. It has 66,000 original miles on it currently. Haven't found anything on it that seems aftermarket accept for i put a set of ponies on it. I still have the original metric wheels and tires but i got the ponies and nice rubber for 150 out the door and that was way cheaper then trying to get new rubber for the metrics. The car unfortunately has a corner broken off the front bumper cover and a broken plastic molding on one of the quarter panels. But it still has the original single exaust and all the RS stripes and logo's on it. when i bought it, it had some really gaudy metal louvers on the bubble hatch which i immediately took off but all the stupid brackets for it are seriously glued to the hatch. I payed 3200 for it. what do you guys think

mike from michigan

Default 85 gs capri here

85 gs capri here. all original except for the aftermarket hood, wheels and tires, exhaust and headliner. is a t-top 5.0 5spd. black and grey. have uv tinted the windows to keep interior looking new. 149,000 miles driven quite regularly tops out.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast