Close

Default My new ascMclaren coupe

Here is my four eyed car, it's suppose to have black stripes and dark grey wheels. Its a 1 of 1 for the color combo. Pretty cool as I prefer the darker stripes to the orange. The orange looks good in the blue asc's but not the grey. Anyway it is a work in progress and I'll keep you guys posted, I noticed you all like pictures
    ________
    buy digital scale
    Last edited by Kyle; 02-06-2011 at 04:42 AM.

is that a euro coupe?

do you have all the original pieces or you have to find/buy them?

cool project though
    1985 Ford LTD LX. 4 eyes, 4 doors-cobra powered
    2006 Ford F-150 Ashley/Smith special edition--the "daily driver"
    1986 ford mustang SVO--a man can always dream right?

Travis T

Ahh, cool, that car from ebay. What are your plans for it?

Well done

Uh oh, another Kyle...
    Lee
    '79 Mustang Ghia 5.0 notch

FEP Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by f4fntm
    Well done

Uh oh, another Kyle...

kyle
    Also, do not be so quick to judge someone's comments as being derogatory. It is often difficult to interpret someone's intentions having only text and no body language or tone of voice to guide you.
    "If road racing where easy it would be called drag racing"
    1986 Thunderbird 5.0/AOD

FEP Super Member 79mustangcobra's Avatar

I am happy for you! How cool is it to have a 1 of 1 car. Good luck with that and I would bend Mike's ear some because he seems to know a lot about them.

David
    1979 Mustang Cobra 5.0
    2P Red and 1C Black

Stock never goes out of style
    MCA #70281 - 79-93 MCA Concours Judge
    Proverbs 3:5-6

My Mustang Story
    http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthre...71#post1688371

Yeah, its a full package coupe and I have all the expensive pieces (ie, asc parts). I was missing the back seat mounting hardware and none of ground effects are painted or mounted. I plan on putting the correct stripes on and exchanging the orange wheels for the correct anthracite ones. My biggest problem is I need some of the small, common parts but there are VERY few mustangs (2 four eyed, 4 aero) and only 1 1983 capri (and its red, inside and out). Makes finding parts hard unless you want to pay for them. I plan to restore the car to mostly stock with mild engine upgrades. Nothing to crazy. I'll keep putting up pictures as I go along. This has been a very helpful site so far, thanks to everyone who has helped.
    ________
    Honda CMX250C
    Last edited by Kyle; 02-06-2011 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle
    Yeah, its a full package coupe and I have all the expensive pieces (ie, asc parts). I was missing the back seat mounting hardware and none of ground effects are painted or mounted. I plan on putting the correct stripes on and exchanging the orange wheels for the correct anthracite ones. My biggest problem is I need some of the small, common parts but there are VERY few mustangs (2 four eyed, 4 aero) and only 1 1983 capri (and its red, inside and out). Makes finding parts hard unless you want to pay for them. I plan to restore the car to mostly stock with mild engine upgrades. Nothing to crazy. I'll keep putting up pictures as I go along. This has been a very helpful site so far, thanks to everyone who has helped.
    Put your list together and post it to the classifieds here. You will get what you need.

-Mike