Close

63galaxie

Default New Mustang Owner!

Hello fellow four-eye entusiasts. My name is Tanner. I have hung around here for a while, and i decided to join. I own a 1986 mustang, its my first car that actually runs. I can't wait to get my liscence to drive it!! I also own a 1963 galaxie, which is in the process of a very slow reincarnation...
    My mustang is silver-metallic, it has a 5.0 EFI in it from 1988. No mods that i know of besides the offroad pipes. Needs work, but its a solid car. Not an everyday driver, i have it in storage for now, since it is in another town. Here's a pic, sorry for the low quality, took the photo in a hurry.
    My mom owns a 1965 mustang fastback, tropical torquoise, you can see it peering in the corner.

Welcome to FEP. Very nice collection of cars you've started.

Rob.
    1985 GT 4V H.O. Work in progress, off and on, since December '87. http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/606903/1

FEP Senior Member

Welcome! This is a great site to learn all about these great cars. I've always wanted a 65-66 fastback. Your Mom single? Can I call you son?

Seriously though, there are a great bunch of people on this board and you'll always learn something while being entertained.

rob
    Rob

1984 GT Convertible: Born November 1983 so it has slapper bars and no fog lights. Has DSO 89 (Transportation Services) and later sold to a Ford VP of Finance in Palo Alto, CA. Medium Canyon Red Exterior, Charcoal Interior, 5.0, 5-speed, power windows and doors, and 85k miles.

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/h...ics/?start=all

FEP Super Member anthonydalrymple's Avatar

Welcome. Quite a few of "us" here have at one time owned an early Mustang or still do....
    '89 5.0 5-speed 'vert, seeing rust for the 1st time in it's life as well as 4,500+ elevation....

63galaxie

Thanks for the welcome, I hope to learn a lot about my Mustang here and just what i can do with it!
    Just in case anyone wants to see the Galaxie...

Travis T

What size engine is in the Galaxie? 390? My mom has a 67 Galaxie fastback she bought in 68, can't wait to get it back on the road.

63galaxie

Quote Originally Posted by Travis T
    What size engine is in the Galaxie? 390? My mom has a 67 Galaxie fastback she bought in 68, can't wait to get it back on the road.
    She's got a 390 "ThunderBird" engine in it, it didnt have the 3x2's, it just had a single fourbarrell...I dont have the 390, the owner before placed a 289 in it for some odd reason...the car was originally rose beige.

Welcome to the site. The stang looks really good. Please take some more pictures for us to see.

Blog Entries

Ooooo...not just a 63 Gal, but a 63 1/2! Sweet! More pics of that are quite welcome, BTW. A friend of mine has wicked cool 63 1/2 w/a 390 and TKO 600. I don't think I've got any pics at the moment...

Anyway, welcome to the site!

Sweeeeeeeeeet...

My Dad used to have a Comet with a 390 and 3 on the floor... No pictures though
    Calon

1985 LX Notchback (Project)
    1995 Mustang GT (In For Color Change)

63galaxie

Yep she's a 63 1/2...totally forgot to mention that...gotta love the 390's!!

FEP User

cool cars and welcome from all the crazy Canucks .Im sure youll enjoy the site and all its offerings, Art is my name

Quote Originally Posted by papaford
    Art is my name
    And crazy is his game!

The rest of us are normal....
    Calon

1985 LX Notchback (Project)
    1995 Mustang GT (In For Color Change)

welcome.

Wish i still had the 63 falcon futural my dad used to have. may not be all that like some of the other cars but it was the first car that was promised to me. just like all the others that got promised to me and sold till i bout my 81.
    I love my car
    1981 mustang hatchback

Welcome !
    1983 GT(to many mods to list)
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/607351