Close

BECK

Default Project BECK 85GT T-top *Updated April 29th

I took a few pics of the Ranchero for the BS forum and got a shot of the front of my current project. We just got the engine bay painted and working on the body. I'll post some more pics soon..

Myersracing

Default Looking good

Looking good
    I need to start on mine.

FEP Super Member anthonydalrymple's Avatar

Keewl.... Looking good..... I wish I had the room & equiptment to do that.....
    '89 5.0 5-speed 'vert, seeing rust for the 1st time in it's life as well as 4,500+ elevation....

Venomous Moderator Hissing Cobra's Avatar

That's the way to do it! Looking good. Keep up the good work.
    Pete Slaney

1979 Mustang Cobra

347/T-5/4.30's
    420 rwhp/380 rwt (New Motor)
    11.49 @ 121.86

306/T-5/4.30's (Old Motor)
    307 rwhp/278 rwt
    12.38 @ 111.38

BECK

edited

Evan

what color are you spraying it.

jalepeno ????????

lookin very good, cant wait to see more pics,

BECK

Quote Originally Posted by Evan
    what color are you spraying it.

jalepeno ????????

lookin very good, cant wait to see more pics,
    Yep, thats the color the car was from factory. I'm gonna paint the front end clip minus the black molding all Jalepeno so bye bye Racoon eyes. My goal for this weekend is to get the engine running and as close to being finished before I prime and paint. I would like to have the car painted by next weekend and Running on the Hwy soon after. I'll get more Pics up of the car being finished.

[Edit : A interesting note, if you notice the damage to the drivers side Front In Clip, That came after the car was in the shop. We had just got the motor in and was about to check the Trans and make sure it was shifting. My brother Got in and pulled down on the shifter one notch, for Reverse.. BUT we had it in neutral to push it around before hand.. so he put the car in Drive by mistake and took out our WaterCooler but it's just cosmetic nothing really damaged. Other then his pride.]

Blog Entries

My 85 GT doesn't have the charcoal grey around the headlights (someone repainted that bit years ago) and I really wish that it did.

When the far-off day comes for it to get pretty again, it'll be blue, and it'll have the grey trim.

Anyway, congrats on making so much progress and keep us posted. You know how the troops love pics around here.

BECK

Quote Originally Posted by evlgt85

Anyway, congrats on making so much progress and keep us posted. You know how the troops love pics around here.

Here is some images of the Car as I've been working on it

Spoiler Damaged :

Spoiler Repaired :

I had taken a few more but they are outdated since i've all ready resanded and car again. Maybe I can get a image of the engine some time this weekend.