Close

gtomarty

Default another tx newby with a 83 capri rs

I live in Dallas and have just finished converting my 83 capri to fuel infection, as I could not find an 86 around here the car was bone stock with 250K on the original motor and still owed by the original owner! the body was flawless and the car was in great shape he just drove the hell out of it . It now has a roller motor,, aluminum rpm heads, e-cam ,cartech intake 24# injectors bbks tremec 3550 hurst shifter 8.8 with 373 eaton posi ac and heat ,ponys and a cowl hood + bubble hatch , going to the track friday to race a friends 66 comet , will keep you posted glad to find the site,Marty ps how do you post pix?

FEP Super Member

Welcome.

kyle
    Also, do not be so quick to judge someone's comments as being derogatory. It is often difficult to interpret someone's intentions having only text and no body language or tone of voice to guide you.
    "If road racing where easy it would be called drag racing"
    1986 Thunderbird 5.0/AOD

glad to keep seeing new members from TX, expecially DFW!

You can upload pics to your personal album here by clicking on the "Album" link at the top of the page and scrolling down until you see "Users Personal Galleries » Your Personal Gallery" click on "Your Personal Gallery" and you can upload from there. There is also a link to your album page at the bottom of your post.

OR

If you have webspace, just load the pics to it and you can link them through your post with the code given at the top of the text box when you make a new reply/thread.

If you want, you can email the pics to me at:
    three_libras_apc@yahoo.com

and I will host them for you and send you the links.

Welcome!

Yes, it is great to see another member from the DFW area. For a long time, I felt like I was the only one. Welcome aboard. I will be looking forward to your future posts.
    Robert

1986 ascMcLaren SC 5.0 -red
    1985 Capri GS (w/ 5.0) - red
    1985 Capri 5.0L - black
    1984 ascMcLaren SC 5.0 - white
    1984 Capri GS (w/ 5.0) - white
    1983 Capri RS Crimson Cat - red
    1982 Capri RS Black Magic - white
    1982 Cougar wagon
    1982 Mustang GT - red