Close

Blog Entries

Default Area For Other Four Eyed Fox Family (non-Mustang/Capri)

The purpose of this forum is to give the non-Mustang/Capri Four Eyed Fox owners a place to discuss issues specific to their vehicles. If it is something that can be applied to all Foxes across the board or to 79-86 Mustang/Capri cars, it can be posted in the applicable area elsewhere on the board.

If you're looking for info on the elusive Ford Durango, have a problem with your Z7, have some links to share on LTD LXs, this is the place.

It may be expanded if need arises.

Bring us your tired, your poor, your huddled Fox Bodies yearning to breath free!

-Mike

have you thought about adding something to the foureyedpride.com mustang logo to reflect this?
    Jeremy
    -86 mustang SSP X CHP Unit # 3788-bone stock & staying that way
    -66 Mustang, bench seat car,8.8,t5 fuel injected 92 engine
    -72 Maverick 5.0 resto in process
    -12SS Camaro 6 speed. 600 FWHP, Kraftwerks Supercharger
    -03 z71 Avalanche 9" lift on 35s Daily Driven 20k a year. 290k miles at 11.8 mpg
    Entire 1986 electrical and vacuum troubleshooting manual download
    http://slantnosefox.com/picturehosti...g%20manual.zip

Blog Entries

As I've said before, the focus of this site is and will be 79-86 Mustangs, Capris and SVOs. I won't be actively pursuing literature or technical info or anything like that as my resources are already pretty darn strapped.

If the Others become great enough in number, I'll expand this area into more divisions and perhaps make a separate site or something, I'm not sure. It is going to be wait and see situation. Wait and see what happens with the members and wait and see what happens with my finances and time this year.