Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    FEP Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by PNY XPRS
    One nice thing about True Street is that there are multiple winners. They break it down into second ranges and the closest to the lower round second.

Ex. the person who averages closest to 14.0 sec win the 14 second bracket.
    This is why i want to run true street at a FFW event. Wild street at WFC7 was just nuts. 8 second street car's with chute's on drag radials...ouch..

It seems to me that the FFW true street has more to offer. At least you can run brackets on sunday. At WFC7 if you entered wild street that was all you could run.
    Maybe I'll run wild street when my lx is done.

kyle
    Also, do not be so quick to judge someone's comments as being derogatory. It is often difficult to interpret someone's intentions having only text and no body language or tone of voice to guide you.
    "If road racing where easy it would be called drag racing"
    1986 Thunderbird 5.0/AOD

Banned

Famoso sounds good ... anything that is around sea level sounds good to me.

Famoso is a great track. But durring teh summer ithe DA sucks and it ends being worse than LACR at teh higher eleveation because of the heat, after all it is in bakerfield. www.famosoraceway.com is the web site for it. This time of year you can't beat it though. Go on www.socalterminators.com and join up, it is mostly SVT gusy with a few of us fox guys. Go to the message forums then the strip and look for the thread famoso private track day or something on that order. They are trying to set up a private track day at famoso in Dec. Dec produces some -DAs. The cost I belvie is going to be around $100 per car and I think no more than 100 people allowed to go. That way it is a nice day for all to go and enjy racing and not have to worry about waiting for ever just to run. Check it out if you are interested in it. I doubt I'll be making it but you may want to go.
    84 Mustang GT, 91 roller motor,Gt40 heads, vic jr intake, quickfuel 650 carb, MSD ignition, TFS stage 1 cam, 3.73gears in 8.8, rear disc conversion, some nitrous.

Banned

Yea, I'll get the trailer ready for then ... why the hell not.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234