Close

Default Blue Coupe's first car show

Heard about this car show for someone that past away, ended up being the father of someone I knew. But I wasn't gonna clean it for anything, ended up being a small first time car show.

The best part was...I had a lower radiator hose leak...and changed that 20 minutes before I needed to leave...man that was fun.

I'm certain some people had no clue what was under the hood.
    No matter where you go, there you are

LOL did that win first place mfp? Dude your coupe is killer, no matter how the outside looks, that 2.3T makes up for it! Why don't you make a trip up north and I'll slap some new Twilight Blue paint on it free of charge?
    Calon

1985 LX Notchback (Project)
    1995 Mustang GT (In For Color Change)

V6DR

thats cool. i havent got up the nerve to show mine yet.

FEP Senior Member

sweet , i am planing on showing mine now that i have new paint . my first car show is going to be at my schools fall festaval . its is a small car show but maybe ill win someing thing .

josh
    86 GT , 5speed, stock 86 block and cam, ported e7s, cobra upper and lower intakes,65mm tb,U/Ds,no A/C or smog,reflashed computer, BBK longtubes, custom 2 1/2 o/r xpipe, magnaflow catback,c-springs, koni's all around,and 16x8 AR wheels.

85 coupe-project sleeper

Quote Originally Posted by 85 Notchback
    LOL did that win first place mfp? Dude your coupe is killer, no matter how the outside looks, that 2.3T makes up for it! Why don't you make a trip up north and I'll slap some new Twilight Blue paint on it free of charge?
    Let me replace...everything first Then I'll come up there. I could've had it painted by my uncle but didn't, i'm still looking at that option but I wanna fix the front end first(bumper cover has some damage).

And no, I didn't win first place
    No matter where you go, there you are