Close

Default check it out! blanket with four eyed stang on it

I just bought one of these down the shore and went to the company website. It's huge and really well made and the only thing I've seen with a four eyed stang on it that wasn't custom made. I'm going to hang it on the wall in our office where we keep our other mustang memorabilia.
    The company apparently does custom stuff as well.

here's the link, the company is Mill Street Design
    http://shop.millstreetdesign.com/ind...here=prod_show

Carly

wow theres actually a four eyed mustang on it. 4 eyes are usually the first to be left out it seems like.
    Corey
    1965 Mustang
    1986 Mustang GT T-Tops - Explorer engine swap, MAF Conversion, 5 lug Cobra Brakes
    2001 True Blue Bullitt
    www.thompsontransmission.com - coming soon
    Fox Body Black Interior Interchangeability Guide

jazzcat2001

awesome!!

that looks pretty cool
    1985 Mustang 5.0 coupe - dad's
    1983 Mustang GT sold deeply missed
    1981 Mercury Capri sold, not so missed (too far gone)
    1991 LX 5.0 vert sold
    2000 GT 75 mm TB, PP upper plenum, CAI, x pipe w/flows, SCT xcal 2 with a BAMAchips custom tune

Quote Originally Posted by 50 Proof
    wow theres actually a four eyed mustang on it. 4 eyes are usually the first to be left out it seems like.
    I think mustang IIs are left out more.

I have a shirt with a couple 83-84 mustangs and a pacecar that says "mustang, a whole new breed".
    1979 Mustang Indy 500 Pace Car
    Modified Mustangs Aug, 2006 Feature Car

2016 Shelby GT350

2015 F150 2.7 Ecoboost

There was actually a Mustang II logo shirt down the shore. I saw a few on Ebay too.
    I would like to find a shirt with some four eyed cars on it, I have 3 with the 87-93 fox on it and one with a vintage and new stang, but none with four eyed cars.
    Our home office is all Ford themed, we have the "wall of ford" with pictures of all the ford cars we've owned (14 mustangs, 1 lincoln lsc) technically we could put pics of our daily drivers (both mazda's) up there too, LOL. We have this wall that sticks out so there is a ledge and recessed lights above it where we have a bunch of mustang books and a mustang monopoly game up there and the t-shirts are hanging on the walls. The blanket is going up on the only blank wall left tomorrow.