Close

jazzcat2001

Default mine and a buddies

my 86 2.slow coupe

buddies 83 gt ttop

jazzcat2001

will have more pictures up of those two cars in another part of the park soon as ron(guy with the 83) gets settled into his new place

jazzcat2001

slow 03 snake

same snake with some oversized tires in back for some reason :shrug:

jazzcat2001

very fast n/a cobra

these were all from a cruise/get together that the stlmustangs throw once a month...first time there was more than one four eyed car at this

FEP Super Member

You need to take that 03 cobra motor out and stuff it into your coupe

kyle
    Also, do not be so quick to judge someone's comments as being derogatory. It is often difficult to interpret someone's intentions having only text and no body language or tone of voice to guide you.
    "If road racing where easy it would be called drag racing"
    1986 Thunderbird 5.0/AOD

jazzcat2001

who let these cars here?

jazzcat2001

Quote Originally Posted by Evil86lx
    You need to take that 03 cobra motor out and stuff it into your coupe

kyle
    if only it was mine that 03 cobra is far from stock and very sweet in person

FEP Member

Jazz, I am going to have to join you guys at least once, even if I will be driving a Merkur...

Jake
    1987 Merkur XR4Ti
    1979 Mustang Cobra, 2.3l, 4 spd; currently in as many pieces as possible.

jazzcat2001

Quote Originally Posted by Freejack
    Jazz, I am going to have to join you guys at least once, even if I will be driving a Merkur...

Jake
    yea you need to only person from this board thats in my area and you dont even show up at these things WFC is coming up i think thats our next months event...we might have something else going though...keep checking stlmustangs meetings/gatherings thing...this friday is a midnight madness out at the track i think im running my beast

FEP Member

I'll an eye out for you a WFC, I'll be hanging with the turboford folks (should be around Huber's pit).

Jake
    1987 Merkur XR4Ti

FEP Power Member

What is there to do in St. Louis?
    I will be there in the month of May as I am training my replacement (company moved position to St. Louis, I opted not to go).

JazzCat - PM me with something!

FEP Member

If your there May 14-16, World Ford Challenge is at Gateway, if your a ford fan at all you should check it out!

www.worldfordchallenge.com

Jake
    1987 Merkur XR4Ti

I'll be at WFC. I have only missed one since it moved to St Louis. No racing for me just gonna be a spectator. We have at least 3 from here that should be racing. I think Snoopstang is on here some where and his dad always go and race. I have heard rumor of a chassied Lightning that is supposed to be coming out to play I have been told where to find it but I haven't had time to go check it out. Supposed to be a twin turboed motor making inthe neighborhood of 2000hp . Maybe I'll see you guys there.

jazzcat2001

Quote Originally Posted by Codeman
    I'll be at WFC. I have only missed one since it moved to St Louis. No racing for me just gonna be a spectator. We have at least 3 from here that should be racing. I think Snoopstang is on here some where and his dad always go and race. I have heard rumor of a chassied Lightning that is supposed to be coming out to play I have been told where to find it but I haven't had time to go check it out. Supposed to be a twin turboed motor making inthe neighborhood of 2000hp . Maybe I'll see you guys there.
    i will be showing all weekend...maybe bracket race since mine is consistent as hell and that would just be too funny anybody want stuff to do shoot me a pm