Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 79ish build

FEP Power Member

Simple it is but I had to do a bunch of adjusting on my Capri, pushed the hood forward & up in the back.
    '86 GT - weekend driver
    '86 Capri 5.0
    '86 Turbo Coupe
    '17 Mustang GT
    '23 BRONCO

wee little preview....

I've been working hard - I've been about 80% done for the last few months... and that last 20% is like the wife nagging in your ear every six months to build that damn birdhouse she was always asking for.... She doesn't even like birds.
    anywhoo.... It's been a lot of fiddle farting around... I've had to make some concessions... and adjustments - so it's not going to be "perfect"... but it's going to be closer than it was over the last 4 years.... sitting.. collecting dust... car covers... constant fear of mice... the dread of wiring... Did I mention.......? Nevermind....

https://youtu.be/HKgQQHgeHgI?si=JhxvYOC2DbXAIBmb

apparently I'm dumb as paste... or ate one too many lead chips or something... Cause I can't figure out how to embed a video on this forum...
    wait.... my cousin's, sister's, mom's daughter was lookin' mighty cute...

It sounds great!
    Had ~
    '81 Mustang Ghia Hatchback, red, 4-cylinder, 5-speed, slow, but looked great!

Have ~
    '83 Mustang GT Hatchback, white with black, stock 5.0, 5-speed, T-tops, dual exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by 79PaceCar View Post
    apparently I'm dumb as paste... or ate one too many lead chips or something... Cause I can't figure out how to embed a video on this forum....
    Yeah....no....I wouldn't stress that. The forum is built on toothpicks and Duplo blocks at this point.

Car sounds good!
    1986 Mustang GT - 2A, 5 Sp
    2018 Subaru WRX (Daily)

FEP Supporter

lumpa lumpa lumpa lumpa

NICE!
    '85 GT

the bit of a tinny ticking muscle car sound makes the pipe pulse notes sound 'clean and healthy'.
    Straight thru and quiet. Bit of header like rap.

Sounds good!
    1985 Mustang GT (Mothballed...Desired restomod parts acquired...Top of my project list for my 2024 retirement!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12