Close

Default ARP oil pump drive shaft

Accidentally bought two of them (that's what happens when you buy parts ahead of time I guess) for my 347 build.
    $10 to someone local. I don't think it would cost much to ship so $15 to anywhere in the states sound fair?
    It is part# 154-7904Name:  PXL_20230611_222544471.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  215.6 KB
    83 5.0 GT. Quicker than it looks! 10:1 (or just over) 306, Motorsport a332 cam, 140A alt, t5 conv, 8.8 w/ 3.27's, Edel rpm, alum rad, very worked e7's, Holley SA carb, etc... SOLD IT!!!!

Now an 1981 Granada! .040 over 302, Edel E-street heads... Currently building a 347 because, why not?

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Not nearly as much activity here now. Sad. :-(
    I love this forum style!
    Well, bump.
    83 5.0 GT. Quicker than it looks! 10:1 (or just over) 306, Motorsport a332 cam, 140A alt, t5 conv, 8.8 w/ 3.27's, Edel rpm, alum rad, very worked e7's, Holley SA carb, etc... SOLD IT!!!!

Now an 1981 Granada! .040 over 302, Edel E-street heads... Currently building a 347 because, why not?

If you don't mind the hassle of mailing send it down to Texas.

I've enjoyed this forum for close to 2 decades. The decline is sad to see, perhaps there will be a resurgence.

Sounds ok to me as long as you're not to inconvenienced sending cash lol!
    PM me your address/info and I will respond similarly.
    Thanks!

Appears to be sold...
    Thanks all!

Payment sent. Thanks, Rich!

Nothing like some Boss level parts in an engine.

Wonder how many four eyes are really out there now. Less owners to post.
    Owners mainly like to be seen in models related to their generation.
    Old cars with higher resale value are more common.
    Many of these cars are gone. Survivors went from practical daily driving to weekly, then show/cruise.
    Most survivors now sit ready or in active WIP preservation, floating in and out of a normal drive able stage.
    Age, reliability, parts availability, DIY skills are main factors. Shops hesitate to work on any unsafe rusty cars.
    Owners forced to move on. Need dependable vehicles for work and lifestyle.
    Social media is a fad. Info is watered down due to inconvenient time consuming design of smartphones and apps.
    Sucks that private info from users is sold with no compensation and more useless annoying ad bombs.
    Last edited by gr79; Yesterday at 03:54 PM.

Transaction complete!
    Thanks all!

While we were vacationing in SC we saw several 4-eye cars out on the road. Never as many as in previous years of course, but they were there. Makes me want to get the Granada out. But Oregon - rain in to next week.

I think there are a fair amount left, though many owners will not drive them much. That and the fact that this style of forum is WAY less popular than the more recent social media styles (FB, IG, Tw, etc.).

I love these forums. So much easier to find info!
    Last edited by richpet; Yesterday at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by richpet View Post
    Transaction complete!
    Thanks all!

While we were vacationing in SC we saw several 4-eye cars out on the road. Never as many as in previous years of course, but they were there. Makes me want to get the Granada out. But Oregon - rain in to next week.

I think there are a fair amount left, though many owners will not drive them much. That and the fact that this style of forum is WAY less popular than the more recent social media styles (FB, IG, Tw, etc.).

I love these forums. So much easier to find info!
    I also find these older style forums better. I'm on several including a Ford Truck Enthusiast forum that has specific 7.3L Powerstroke, Superduty trucks, Excursions, etc. It seems to me there's too many of the millennial types on the Facebook forums for the same topics. I do like to help people with my experiences given I've owned several through the years, but these kids on the Facebook forums don't provide any detail to try and get help. I've gotten to where I won't even respond to them if they can't clarify some basic common sense information.
    HAD
    '82 GT monochromatic (red)...black cloth

HAVE
    '85 GT vert two tone (white on charcoal)...white leather
    '00 F350 two tone (white on silver)...gray cloth
    '00 Excursion Limited two tone (white on tan)...tan leather...wifes ride
    '08 Taurus Limited ice blue...tan leather...daughter ride
    '08 Edge Limited white sand tri-coat metallic...tan leather...other daughters ride