Close

Default restoration85 CFI wiring

Just received the NOS wiring for my 1985 mustang 5.0 CFI that has the sump low oil sensor, oil pressure and engine temp connections. Have been tracking this part for 7 months and finally found this at Fox Restorations Locas NC. The people there were extremely helpful, especially Della in the office, they have lots of parts for Fox mustangs, only have to wire in the NOS wiring for the A/C which will be no problems to the loom I received as it has the spare hole in the connector for the A/C wire to connect into.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Congrats on the find. Locating wiring harnesses for 79-86 Mustangs is not very easy anymore, especially NOS harnesses. And it doesn't seem like the four eye cars get a lot of love from the restoration community.

As far as Fox Mustang Restoration, when I first got back into Mustangs in 2007, he was a very big player in Fox restoration parts, both aftermarket and NOS. I was able to pick up some NOS parts from him, and my first aftermarket restoration purchases were from him. Unfortunately anymore the website is hit or miss as far as having any listings at all, and I don't really think his focus is on the parts side of it any longer. I just checked his site this evening, and when I try to find parts by year, nothing comes up for any of the years he has listed.

I guess he has other things going on, which eventually happens to us all at some point or another.
    If they take my stapler, then I'll set the building on fire...

85 Mustang GT