Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    FEP Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    What did you contribute and when? I am not seeing any financial transaction from qikgts in the log, over the past 15 years.
    Better late than never, right?
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    '85 GT

Quote Originally Posted by qikgts View Post
    Better late than never, right?
    Updated

FEP Supporter

Thanks FoxChassis!
    '85 GT

I really missed this place, glad it is back up and running. Decided to become a supporter, prob should have done so earlier.
    What's up y'all?
    79 Zephyr, 4.6L 4v/4r70w swap, with team z front and rear suspension, 8.8 and upgraded brakes and coil overs. Running Holley Terminator X Max.

I became a supporter, how long does it take to access the member's showcase?
    79 Zephyr, 4.6L 4v/4r70w swap, with team z front and rear suspension, 8.8 and upgraded brakes and coil overs. Running Holley Terminator X Max.

Quote Originally Posted by massacre View Post
    I became a supporter, how long does it take to access the member's showcase?
    I don't see a transaction for you in the log. Do you have a receipt?

I can take a screenshot

Name:  0D27A776-4212-4482-BD17-81343E052D86.jpeg
Views: 82
Size:  133.6 KB

Apparently, there are multiple instances of the money going to FEP not showing up in "the log" that FoxChassis has access to. That kinda raises on eyebrow.

Can we (the supporters/donators/contributors) be assured that that money is being directed to the proper location? And, of course, being used to support the continued existence of the site, as we all hope?

Also @FoxChassis, as an fyi, over the weekend I donated (as a "FEP Donator") to the site...again trying to do another small part towards the survival of this site. This is separate from the "FEP Supporter" donation that was discussed in this thread last week. I mention this just to try and make sure the money (albeit small) is going to the right place, and hopefully the right use, in the end.

Again, on behalf of myself (and I assume others too) thanks for your help with all this.
    1985 Mustang GT (Mothballed...Desired restomod parts acquired...Top of my project list for my 2024 retirement!)

Quote Originally Posted by 85GTGuy View Post
    money going to FEP not showing up in "the log" that FoxChassis has access to. That kinda raises on eyebrow.

It's PayPal.

It 100% shows up under "Recent Activity" for the admin@foureyedpride.com account.
    1986 Mustang GT - 2A, 5 Sp
    2018 Subaru WRX (Daily)

Just 'rejoined' today. Was still logged in from September.
    THANK YOU for any work done re-upping mine and others favorite and hugely valuable website.
    If the car could give thanks it does. It's like having online doctors and researchers for our cars.
    As for me, gives peace of mind with added knowledge that really helps own and enjoy the car as it was meant to be.

I didn't mean to start anything, i typically am a supporting member on all of the message boards i am on. No different here. I'm just glad it's back up and running.
    As a Zephyr owner who is not on FB this site has so much valuable info that it's worth the price of admission for sure!

Subscriptions updated.

I do not have access to admin@foureyedpride email. I am not the site admin. I am only (one of) forum admin. All I can do is look in the subscription transaction log in the vBulletin admin panel, and make adjustments there for users. I cannot offer a guarantee that the money is being used as it was intended. I do not have control over any money.

Subscriptions updated.

I do not have access to admin@foureyedpride email. I am not the site admin. I am only (one of) forum admin. All I can do is look in the subscription transaction log in the vBulletin admin panel, and make adjustments there for users. I cannot offer a guarantee that the money is being used as it was intended. I do not have control over any money.
    Just to be clear, we appreciate everything you've been doing within your control and there might have been some misinterpreted blame there. Thanks for the transparency in regards to the donations. We just need to assume they are going to good use and do it for ourselves without expecting anything in return.

I do wish the site admin would respond to emails/DM's or make a quick post. The least you could do after accepting a bunch of money from folks is offer a little communication. There's still a bunch of improvements that could be done with a willing community ready to chip in.

I won't beat the horse anymore - Thanks FoxChassis, you're the man.
    2018 Subaru WRX (Daily)

Subscriptions updated.

Thanks for updating everything. I understand your comments regarding the money sent to the site. I do appreciate your addressing issues and comments as they come up.

And I would also like to acknowledge your contributions to forum threads from a knowledge/information standpoint.... you provide info that (apparently, imo) not everyone has access to.
    1985 Mustang GT (Mothballed...Desired restomod parts acquired...Top of my project list for my 2024 retirement!)

Quote Originally Posted by 85GTGuy View Post
    And I would also like to acknowledge your contributions to forum threads from a knowledge/information standpoint.... you provide info that (apparently, imo) not everyone has access to.
    1,000%
    2018 Subaru WRX (Daily)

Thanks for the update!

Im back too, got the proper new log on (http) been off for over a yr I think
    2021 Ford Explorer ST (DD) 1986 Capri 5.0 Silver/Red
    1969 Falcon XW GTHO coupe (SOLD) went to Australia
    Past 4 eyes-
    4th. 1981 Capri "White" Black Magic I6
    3rd. 1984 Capri RS V8 Black/grey
    2nd. 1984 Capri RS V8 White/red
    1st. 1984 SVO Grey/grey (traded it for a worn out 1970 BOSS 302)
    Both '84 Capri's vin# were 10 away from each other
    U.S. NAVY 1980-2009

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12