Close

Hybrid View

Default 1984 1/2 Fog Light Front Bumper and light bar

1984 1/2 front bumper. I don't want to ship. Part is located in Charlotte, NC. I will be at Foxtoberfest and also Charlotte AutoFair in September and can meet you if you pay 100% in advance. I have a guy interested in just buying the header panel so I may sell it to him. So ask to make sure. I purchase this from Mike Simms years ago as a spare and just unwrapped it for these pictures. He can testify to what it is as well. $350

Last edited by homer302; 08-03-2023 at 11:15 AM.
    Liberty once lost is lost forever.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775

FEP Senior Member

Yep, that was mine. That's the way I packed it too. LOL
    Last edited by MIKE'SVO86; 07-30-2023 at 09:01 AM.
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!
    State of Illinois - Taxation without Representation!

Worked great! It's been in my attic a decade probably and not deformed at all. Those boxes were exactly the right size to prevent the plastic from developing any "memory" from being in storage.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775

Stunned nobody wants what is one of the top 3 (to me) best looking front bumpers ever offered from Ford. If it doesn't sell at Foxtoberfest, I guess I'm taking a sawzall to it so it fits in the roll out bin and sending it on.

John Adams
    July 7, 1775

I'd bet it will sell at Foxtoberfest... just maybe not for $350 though.
    1985 Mustang GT (Mothballed...Desired restomod parts acquired...Top of my project list for my 2024 retirement!)

FEP Power Member

I saw a couple at Carlisle this year.
    Fox Body/3rd Gen MCA Gold Card Judge
    84 SVO 24K miles, 85 Mclaren Capri Vert. 84 GT Turbo Vert. 86 GT Vert.
    88 Mclaren Mustang Vert 20K miles, 89 Mustang LX Sport Vert,
    03 Mach 1 7900 miles, 74 Mustang II, 69 Mustang, 67 Mustang, 07 GT500,
    14 Mustang CS/GT, 15 F150 FTX Tuscany, 16 F250 Crewcab, 67 Tbird 47K miles

350 is fair for that one
    Better than having to convert to aero or something because correct one cannot be found quickly.
    Hard to speculate if any parts like this will be found or nicely recreated in the future.
    When space is available, stocking certain spare parts that may be needed is convenient.
    In the home parts and tool warehouse. Or hang it on a wall.

FEP Senior Member

$350 is WAY FAIR for this! Try finding another one that's not damaged and INCLUDES the headlight panel and the fog light bar. If Greyhound was still shipping, I would have bought it back. These are NOT reproduced.
    Bleed Ford Blue! '84 Grabber Orange SVO, '88 Saleen 1 of 4 w/Automatic, '89 Steeda, '71 DeTomaso Pantera GT5 Wide Body EFI 4.6 DOHC...soon to be a Gen3 Coyote and some Old Ford Muscle w/ BB power. 1.21 Jigawatts!!?? PETRO EXPRESS=CITGO=BOYCOTT!
    State of Illinois - Taxation without Representation!

Quote Originally Posted by homer302 View Post
    1984 1/2 front bumper. I don't want to ship. Part is located in Charlotte, NC. I will be at Foxtoberfest and also Charlotte AutoFair in September and can meet you if you pay 100% in advance. I have a guy interested in just buying the header panel so I may sell it to him. So ask to make sure. I purchase this from Mike Simms years ago as a spare and just unwrapped it for these pictures. He can testify to what it is as well. $350

If you can let it go for $300 I’ll take ‘em