This 84 mustang has a fairly straight body for being nearly 40 years old the car rolls there is no engine or transmission included with the sale. I was told that the top works, however, is need of replacement. The dash and dash cover are present as well the lower kick panel covers, gauge cluster w/bezel, center console and front and rear seats. Most of the original column switches are there and an New Ididit Column and steering wheel are included since the factory one is absent.
There is a new fuel cell but original tank still intact, driveline, crossmember and an overhauled 5x4.75 lug Dutchman axle, 9” Ford with 3.43 gears to start the 5 lug conversion, a set of staggered 18” black TSW wheels with matching bolt pattern put the conversion even farther along.
The factory 5.0 air cleaner, intake boots, fan shroud, fan clutch, valve covers, HO aluminum valve covers. Oil pan, water pump, alternator, master cylinder w/booster and new pedal to master under car kit and booster. Timing cover, A/C compressor brackets and pulleys, cap and wires, 302 crank, timing gear and chain. If you got a 5.0 block should have everything needed accy wise to bolt upto the front.
A new pedal mount master cylinder w/booster is included I am sure I missed a few parts included as well
Rolls good, steers okay

https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/...622443720.html