Close

Default My new 84 LTD wagon

Hi and thanks for the add! I've owned many old Fords over the years, but the only Fox body was an 84 Mustang GT back in the late 90s. That is, until last month, I rescued this poor 84 LTD wagon from a junkyard. Was very nasty, and needs a lot of work. I've been cleaning it up and started on the fuel system yesterday.

Name:  IMG_9986-2.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  163.6 KB

Name:  IMG_0246-2.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  107.9 KB

Name:  IMG_0051-2.jpg
Size:  133.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0299-2.jpg
Size:  128.6 KB

Name:  IMG_0309-2.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  63.9 KB

FEP Senior Member

Nice. Welcome. I believe you used to be on stationwagonforums correct? I recall your handle. I lost track of you after you sold your Montego. What are your plans for the new rig?
    '89 XR-7 5 Speed
    '95 SC 5 Speed
    '91 Crown Vic P72 351W
    '97 Thunderbird
    '85 Ford LTD Squire

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVarnes View Post
    Nice. Welcome. I believe you used to be on stationwagonforums correct? I recall your handle. I lost track of you after you sold your Montego. What are your plans for the new rig?
    Yes, that's me. I replaced the Montego with a 69 Country Squire, which I didn't keep for long. After that, I ended up getting a 71 Torino Brougham hardtop, which I still have.

Immediate plans are to get the LTD running as-is, clean it up, and drive it. Future plans, I'd eventually like to swap in a 5.0. Not sure how soon that might happen though.
    Last edited by n2fordmuscle; 05-03-2023 at 02:02 PM.

Love a good wagon project!