Close



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 30 of 30
  1. #26

    Default

    I see that this site is SSL enabled. Maybe it was before and I didn't notice, because I did not have my 'HTTPS Everywhere' app enabled to force me to use SSL.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

    FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

    Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

  2. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blainer View Post
    I personally hate how Facebook has turned into it's own internet thus pushing out the original forums.
    Facebook is absolute trash, point blank period.

    I deleted my account many many years ago and haven't looked back.

    Don't like it? Don't contribute. Remember, rule of thumb is if it's online and it's free - you (and your information) are the product.
    Last edited by ITdude87; 04-19-2023 at 09:38 AM.
    1986 Mustang GT - 2A, 5 Sp
    2018 Subaru WRX (Daily)

  3. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxChassis View Post
    I see that this site is SSL enabled. Maybe it was before and I didn't notice, because I did not have my 'HTTPS Everywhere' app enabled to force me to use SSL.
    Whatever is going on, it's not correct.

    Fact is, unless the actual admin/webmaster decides to do some work, this is all a moot point. FEP will remain wildly outdated.


    Last edited by ITdude87; 04-19-2023 at 09:52 AM.
    1986 Mustang GT - 2A, 5 Sp
    2018 Subaru WRX (Daily)

  4. #29
    FEP Super Member Blainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Medicine Hat, Alberta,Canada
    Posts
    2,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ITdude87 View Post
    Whatever is going on, it's not correct.

    Fact is, unless the actual admin/webmaster decides to do some work, this is all a moot point. FEP will remain wildly outdated.


    Once this site becomes secure, maybe we will get the people to return and new people to come. The "not secure" site appearing might be a deterrent. That is why I use Tapatalk to access FEP.

    Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
    -Currently Searching for "The One"

  5. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blainer View Post
    Once this site becomes secure, maybe we will get the people to return and new people to come. The "not secure" site appearing might be a deterrent.
    I'm not so sure that's the case considering the (no disrespect) the typical demographic of people interested in 4-Eye cars. I like to think that Foxbodies are going through a little bit of a resurgence in popularity right now and most folks, casuals, and newcomers probably don't even know this place exists.

    Now, the homepage not being updated in 6 years.....There may be something to that.

    Something as simple as a more present and active Instagram account would do wonders for attendance and participation.
    Last edited by ITdude87; 04-19-2023 at 11:03 AM.
    1986 Mustang GT - 2A, 5 Sp
    2018 Subaru WRX (Daily)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •