Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I see in a mid 84 salesperson's price book that the SVO Competition Preperarion option deleted front floor mats but no such mention in 85 or 86 price books.
    Axle Tag Decoder
    Buck Tag Decoder
    Door Tag Decoder
    Owner Card Decoder
    Transmission Tag Decoder
    VIN Decoder

FEP Registries: Black Magic & Crimson Cat / Cobra / Dominator / G.T.350 / LTD LX/Police & Marquis LTS / M81 / Pace Car / Predator / Saleen / Turbo GT & Turbo RS / Twister II

Wanted (Dead or Alive): VINs, door tags, buck tags, build sheets, window stickers, owner cards, transmission tags, axle tags

FEP Member

Quote Originally Posted by bluemax View Post
    Very interesting.

Out of all the SVO's that I have owned, only 1 had factory floor mats (I was the second owner) and the story I was told; the original owner ordered an '85.5, but due to the truckers strike, what showed up was actually an early '86. The owner didn't want the '86 so the dealership threw in mats and cruise control. I did not buy the "truckers strike" story as to why he didn't get his order, although there was a strike that summer, the order would have just been delayed.

Anyway, very interesting info. Thank you.

I need to look at my build sheets as well. I know the window stickers do not show it as an option on my cars.
    Is that the 2A you sold me in 2010?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12