Close

Default Invalid user trying to scam. Here is the phone # he used

I got a response to my ad looking for B pillar trip from a Heekton939. Guy is a total scammer. He is listed as an 'invalid user' which was my first clue but I figured I would follow the trail and see where it went. He used phone number 323-673-1614. If you get any replies and that is the phone number tread carefully.

He PM'd me he had it and to text him.
    I did.
    I sent a pic of what I wanted.
    He said he had it and asked my price.
    I provided a price and said I was going to bed.
    At 0330 he texted 'are you still buying this or not'. Kinda rude.
    I asked for a pic.
    He said it was already boxed for shipping.
    I said no thanks, he replied 'good luck', I replied 'scammer'.
    No response.

I imagine he is also on other sites doing the same thing. Just watch for that phone number.
    83 5.0 GT. Quicker than it looks! 10:1 (or just over) 306, Motorsport a332 cam, 140A alt, t5 conv, 8.8 w/ 3.27's, Edel rpm, alum rad, very worked e7's, Holley SA carb, etc... SOLD IT!!!!

Now an 1981 Granada! .040 over 302, Edel E-street heads... Currently building a 347 because, why not?

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Yes, scammer. Got people here for a some $$. At least one of his IDs has been banned and and not able to view the classifieds.

Thanks for the heads up
    79 Zephyr, 4.6L 4v/4r70w swap, with team z front and rear suspension, 8.8 and upgraded brakes and coil overs. Running Holley Terminator X Max.

Hopefully listing the phone will help.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    83 5.0 GT. Quicker than it looks! 10:1 (or just over) 306, Motorsport a332 cam, 140A alt, t5 conv, 8.8 w/ 3.27's, Edel rpm, alum rad, very worked e7's, Holley SA carb, etc... SOLD IT!!!!

Now an 1981 Granada! .040 over 302, Edel E-street heads... Currently building a 347 because, why not?

I have had a couple people message me recently (like within the last 4-5 months) responding to my parts wanted request. They leave an Email so I send one and they say they have it and ask what is my budget? I thought that was kinda weird as normally people say how much they want for the parts. I went a long with it but they never could provide pictures so I blocked them. After a while I thought about, probably why they are asking my budget is because they have no clue what some of these parts bring? IDK
    67 Mustang Coupe
    96 Tangerine GT
    86 Saleen #179

Same here. When I asked for a pic he said it was already boxed up. Really?
    When I called him a scammer he didn't respond.
    Odd. Not really. Lol.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

FEP Power Member

I had one responding to my wanting hinges again after I clearly posted in the thread that I already found them.
    '86 GT - weekend driver
    '86 Capri 5.0
    '86 Turbo Coupe
    '17 Mustang GT
    '23 BRONCO